Can any1 explain the bed fowfers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can any1 explain the bed fowfers

Can any1 explain the bed fowfers in more detail ive tried it couldnt quite understand what to do.
    Lay on your side, put your flaccid penis in between your legs so its mushing it between both thighs?

Hello Jackson,

Let me see if I can help you understand this exercise a little better.
    1. Lay on your bed, and pick either side of your body to lay on. (Left or Right)
    2. Now, while laying on your side, reach behind your butt and grab the head of your penis.
    3. Stretch your penis back twards your butt-crack as far as you can. (You should NOT feel any pain)
    4. Now, Place penis between your butt-crack. (Its not the most hygenic exercise...but it works)
    5. Once your penis is secured between your crack, place a pillow between your legs right underneth your penis to secure it in place.
    6. Now, extend your legs out in a straight position, and you should feel some tightness on your ligaments.
    Make sure you release this stretch every 10-20 minutes. (depending on the tightness of the stretch) So you can restore blood flow to your penis!

This is a great exercise, and will work wonders for your flacid hang if you stick with it. It is very easy once you get the hang of it, and maybe the most convenient of all the exercises. good luck!

Comment

Take a look at this fowfer video: Penis Enlargement Gym - Side Fowfer

Comment

Please Explain

could some one explain the reason behind penis slappin ,what are the benifits and what is the benifit for the frowfers technique

BPFL-head exposed "4.25
        BPSEL-head exposed " 4.5
        BPEL head exposed "5.0

Comment

the demo video

I watched the video, and the person doing the frowfer dose not in my opnion show the full benifit of the routine , nor does he explain the stages of the excerise

Comment

Does anyone else have a problem with where to put your ballsack when you do bed fowfers? My sack usually ends up gettin a little sore. Ive tried just tucking my penis to the side of my sack and then under my legs but thats even more awkward. Any thoughts?

Comment

I'm assuming your ball sack is not unusually large, but I know my ball sack varies depending on the room temp. etc. If it's not hanging too low, you should be able to pull it enough to the side to get your dick between your thighs. This may take a little time and a few tries, but it's worth it, once you get the "hang" of it. Like any exercise, you want to make sure, you don't injure your weener. Remember that you are dealing here with the "family jewels," so be careful.
              Going411by7 (I was a grower; now I'm a shower).

Oct. '03: BPEL 7.75" x 5" Flaccid 4" x 4"
              Feb. '04: BPEL 10.5" x 7" Flaccid 4" x 4"
              Oct. '08 BPEL 9.50" x 6" Flaccid 7" x 6"
              Feb. '09 BPEL 9.50" x 7" Flaccid 7" x 6.5"
              February '12 BPEL 9.5" x 6" Flaccid 7.5" x 6.25"
              June '13 BPFLS 11"
              January '19 BPEL 7" x 6.25" Flaccid 6" x 6.25"
              December '19 BPEL 7.5" X 6.5" Flaccid 6.5" x 6.5"

"It's All Good!" Bob Dylan

P.E.: My magnificent obsession

"Can't stop! Won't stop! Why stop?!

Comment

I'm talking here about the bed fowfers, which I do while I'm asleep. I"m not talking about the fowfers some people refer to which they do while sitting at the computer, etc. I call those BTC's or "behind the cheek" stretches. If you are sitting at the computer desk, for example, and you are trying these behind the cheek stretches, whether you are sitting on your dick or you have your dick under your thigh, you want to shake it out every ten to fifteen minutes to keep the blood circulating throughout your penis. Be careful with these.
                Going411by7 (I was a grower; now I'm a shower).

Oct. '03: BPEL 7.75" x 5" Flaccid 4" x 4"
                Feb. '04: BPEL 10.5" x 7" Flaccid 4" x 4"
                Oct. '08 BPEL 9.50" x 6" Flaccid 7" x 6"
                Feb. '09 BPEL 9.50" x 7" Flaccid 7" x 6.5"
                February '12 BPEL 9.5" x 6" Flaccid 7.5" x 6.25"
                June '13 BPFLS 11"
                January '19 BPEL 7" x 6.25" Flaccid 6" x 6.25"
                December '19 BPEL 7.5" X 6.5" Flaccid 6.5" x 6.5"

"It's All Good!" Bob Dylan

P.E.: My magnificent obsession

"Can't stop! Won't stop! Why stop?!

Comment