Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are jelqs or V-jelqs not working very well at mediocre erection levels?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are jelqs or V-jelqs not working very well at mediocre erection levels?

As a newbie i made the mistake to masturbate before following the JP90 routine and as a result it was hard to maintain a high erection level.

I had no problem doing my stretching exercise cause i do them below 50% erection.

But when i had to do Jelqs and V-Jelqs i actually had a problem, i struggled to keep a proper erection and i did thoe exercises at what i would call a "mediocre erection level" around 75-80%.

My question is: Is doing those Jelqs at such a mediocre (not near full erection) level inhibits progress?
    Besides being practical easier when you have full erections, does it actually help growth more?

P.S.: A bit of inrelative question. I dont warm up before the exercises as the routine says for 2 reasons:
    1st i am generally warm (have high body temperature) inside the house so i dont feel cold or that my ligaments are tight.
    2nd i do a bit of general-body warm up like you would do in sports, like jump around a bit etc.
    Is this ok? Would not proper warm-up inhibit progress? (I do it that way cause i find the warm water towel method a bit impractical. I can only do that with hot water when taking a bath)
    "Epidemiology is like a bikini. What is revealed is interesting. What is concealed is crucial" - Peter Duesberg

If you read inside jp90 it tells you what erection level to jelq at.
    And stretches should be done at 0-10%, 0% being the most benefit.
    Jelqing at near full erection will give you near full trip to many doctors or uros with questions asking why your dick doesn't work anymore. The best is to jelq at the % jp90 routine states.
    You should warm up, unless you have a near death fever, you do not have a high body temp that would equal a warmup. Everything in your thread is asking for an injury. Just follow jp90's routine fully.
    Funny how your name is surgeon.

Comment

Your erection level or EQ during jelqs should be hovering around 40-70%, never at full erection level. Im an extreme newbie, this is actually my first post ever but even i know that jelqing at a full erection can leave you injured and actually make you lose gains. Maybe you should refrain from masturbation prior to PE and save it for a few hours later if you have to
      nBPEL=6.15"
      MEG=5.1"
      nBPFSL=6.2"
      BPEL=6.6"
      BPFSL=6.7"

Goal=7.0"x5.5"

Comment

Working...
      X