Hey guys, are PE gains permanent?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey guys, are PE gains permanent?

I'm just starting out, doing jelqing exercises and want to know, if I start having gains and then stop, will I keep them or lose the gains?

Thanks

No. Just like in body building, you'll need to do a maintenance routine, or at least a cementing routine.

Comment

Depends on the person and how much you gain. Some people claim they lose nothing others claim they lose a lot. Better be safe then sorry by doing a maintenance routine for a few months.
      12/7/11-
      BPEL 6.75
      NBPEL 6.25
      BEG 5.75
      BPFSL 7.0

1/30/12-
      BPEL 7.0
      NBPEL 6.5

Goal 8/11/12 (21st birthday)-
      BPEL 7.5
      NBPEL 7
      BEG 6

Comment

Yea, that makes sense... lol, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by DemOne View Post
          No. Just like in body building, you'll need to do a maintenance routine, or at least a cementing routine.
          I respectfully disagree. Unlike bodybuilding, PE involves much more and different types of tissue change than muscle fibers. It's about deformation of ligaments and expansion of blood filled chambers. Similar in that cells are encouraged to multiply and change structurally but very different types of cells. My gains in penis size are permanent proven by long periods of no PE exercising with no decrease in length nor in girth. My muscles have returned to average size now that my overall whole body exercise is more cardio but were much bigger when I was lifting.

Comment

Originally posted by dmaxon View Post
            I respectfully disagree. Unlike bodybuilding, PE involves much more and different types of tissue change than muscle fibers. It's about deformation of ligaments and expansion of blood filled chambers. Similar in that cells are encouraged to multiply and change structurally but very different types of cells. My gains in penis size are permanent proven by long periods of no PE exercising with no decrease in length nor in girth. My muscles have returned to average size now that my overall whole body exercise is more cardio but were much bigger when I was lifting.
            I wasn't saying the tissues are the same.

However gains stay the same way. They tend to go away if you stop cold turkey and do not cement or maintain your gains. It also depends on the type of PE methods, but manual PE seem to always need maintenance.

Maybe you're just one of the lucky ones that can stop and never loose anything, unfortunately the same isn't true for the majority.

Comment

I wasn't saying the tissues are the same.

However gains stay the same way. They tend to go away if you stop cold turkey and do not cement or maintain your gains. It also depends on the type of PE methods, but manual PE seem to always need maintenance.

Maybe you're just one of the lucky ones that can stop and never loose anything, unfortunately the same isn't true for the majority.
              OK, I see what you mean. I should add that I have been at this PE experimentation off and on for many years and it took years for the gains to cement. Maybe there are some whose gains will be temporary but I will always believe that given enough time practicing sensible PE methods, the gains will become as permanent as scar tissue. Also, there's nothing wrong with advising continued maintenance and cementing routines. If you find something that produces the results you are after, why stop?

Comment

Originally posted by dmaxon View Post
                OK, I see what you mean. I should add that I have been at this PE experimentation off and on for many years and it took years for the gains to cement. Maybe there are some whose gains will be temporary but I will always believe that given enough time practicing sensible PE methods, the gains will become as permanent as scar tissue. Also, there's nothing wrong with advising continued maintenance and cementing routines. If you find something that produces the results you are after, why stop?
                Well stated!! if you find something that produces the results you are after, why stop?? Couldn't have said it any better myself, well done!!!
                Well if you can't be handsome, you might as well be BIG :)

Comment

Correct. I had slightly higher girth stats than in my signature. Since stopping I have only lost 1/8" in girth. No length. Cementing. Pa-pow!
                  Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                  Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                  Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                  http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Read this useful thread.

Comment

NP97 what is your routine ? we started around the same you and I, and the gains you've had are great. I would really appreciate some input !
                      Starting size (dec 2011):
                      - BPEL: 7.1"
                      - MEG: 5.1"

18 february
                      - BPEL: 7.2"
                      - MEG: 5.4"

Goal:

-8 x 6

Comment

Originally posted by Gorgodzilla View Post
                        NP97 what is your routine ? we started around the same you and I, and the gains you've had are great. I would really appreciate some input !
                        Check my logs on that. I did quite a lot of different things (routine wise... it was still mostly jelqing, stretching, and squeezes).
                        Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                        Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                        Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                        http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Working...
                        X