Ejaculated while edging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ejaculated while edging

I was doing my edging session and I ended up ejaculating too early, happened about 3 times now. Anyway, I was wondering if people experience this when they started out or is it just me going to far?
    Also if you did, how long did it take you to get use to not going to far?

By the way, after you waited till you feel like you can carry on again, how long does it take people to get back up to the PONR again? Takes me like 10-20 seconds.

When you feel it, just stop edging till the feeling goes away. If I edge and get to my ponr I often stop for 20 seconds and continue and maybe takes around 4-5 minutes to hit ponr again.

Comment

Holy.. You have an athlete there.

Comment

I agree with Steve23... Slow down a bit... give it a rest. And, if you shoot off before you wanted to, give it a rest again and practice it again to see if you can do it again at an even pace.

"Practice makes perfect."

Comment

Approach ponr slower.

Comment

My problem is that I need to intentionally kegel in order to get and maintain an erection. This is counterproductive because kegeling also results in reaching the PONR faster. Idk if you have a similar situation but I know that reverse kegels and edging will produce results, it just takes time.
            12/7/11-
            BPEL 6.75
            NBPEL 6.25
            BEG 5.75
            BPFSL 7.0

1/30/12-
            BPEL 7.0
            NBPEL 6.5

Goal 8/11/12 (21st birthday)-
            BPEL 7.5
            NBPEL 7
            BEG 6

Comment

Guess I just have to keep practicing, hopefully ill see some improvements in my stamina by the end of next month.

Comment

As action buddy says, with more practice you'll get to know body better including the arousal process and the impact that kegels have. I started out at 5 minutes and can now go 1.5 hours if I'm in the mood. And even with seasoned edgers there is always the periodic unintended blow that happens out of nowhere.
                BPEL 7.0 +1 1/8"
                EG 5.6 +.6 (average of girth measures)
                Midshaft EG: 5.75 +.75
                Base EG: 6 +.75
                Top EG 5 +.5
                NBPEL 6.2. +.2
                BPSFL 7.3 +1.3

Comment

Yeah, I screwed up here and there a few times when I first began... But you begin to learn to feel the smallest PONR symptom. When you get there, prepare to stop.. the whole process of learning this technique is learning how close you can get without it going over the line.

Comment

Mvergasioin how long have you been edging for because that one hell of an improvement?

Comment

I have been edging since probably last summer sometime. I recall that my lasting time increased pretty quickly initially to the 20 minute or so mark. Inceases beyond that occurred as I understood myself better as the others have spoken. The 1.5 hour mark has occurred about twice in the last month due largely to a desire to hit that mark and to my much better knowledge of myself. I have also recently pretty much decided to avoid blowing my load at the end which serves as another psychological reminder to keep cool as things get hotter.
                      BPEL 7.0 +1 1/8"
                      EG 5.6 +.6 (average of girth measures)
                      Midshaft EG: 5.75 +.75
                      Base EG: 6 +.75
                      Top EG 5 +.5
                      NBPEL 6.2. +.2
                      BPSFL 7.3 +1.3

Comment

what i have found works the best for me is keeping myself on the very very edge of the ponr and never going past that point and cumming. I try to stay on the very edge of the ponr for as long as possible. I do this for atleast 45 min. I always feel like im streching my girth and it has done wonders for my endurance in the bedroom. In the past 6 months not once have i came before i wanted to with my girlfriend.

Comment

Well, I messed up another session today. Lets see what happens tomorrow lol.

Comment

Working...
                          X