Regarding fitness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regarding fitness

I haven't read anything about it around here, but is good fitness a requisite for the training to take effect? I'm slim but don't partake in physical activity such as running, jogging and the like, what do you guys think? Thanks in advance!

No. Why would it?

Comment

I think we all agree that being healthy puts your body in the best position to increase your penis size. But it is not necessary to pump iron or run every day or slam down a protein shake after your PE workout. Being healthy and having good circulation and filling your daily need for vitamins is enough.

Comment

I'd think it would have some sort of effect on your overall circulation, that's why I was asking. As far as vitamins/supplements I'm taking l-lysine (500mg), zinc (50mg), and l-arginine(500mg) since I started, maybe they'd work better alongside exercise, that's why I was asking. Thanks again and sorry for the seemingly dumb question.

Comment

How much Zinc are you getting in your regular diet aside from the 50mg you're supplementing?

Comment

Not much, but the zinc I'm not too crazy about. It's the other 2 I plan on taking daily.

Comment

Not much as in?

Comment

If you're a healthy teenager or young person you do not need to take any zinc supplements, unless you're lacking zinc and your doctor told you to take it. 50mg a day if you don't need it will cause much more damage than good.

Comment

@DemOne: Couldn't be more than 7,10mgs a day.
                  @Steve23: Thank you. I'll keep that in mind, I was looking through a sticky and it recommended zinc, l-arginine and l-lysine, but as a healthy 22 year old I'm probably best off dropping the zinc. I appreciate the heads-up

Comment

The only people who need a zinc supplement are athletes and people who don't take in enough zinc in there diets (which is rare). When I was working out extremely hard last year (and I mean really hard, 2 hours of lifting and at least an hour or two of basketball every day) I developed a zinc deficiency (self diagnosed at least) that resulted in a crazy low libido. So zinc can be helpful but I really doubt you need it if you're healthy and not working out.
                    PEGym Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH76tfDxm7Y

Comment

Really supplements are just that: supplements. They only help if you are deficient in the first place. Taking in more of something than your body needs just causes your kidneys to filter it out faster.
                      PEGym Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH76tfDxm7Y

Comment

Originally posted by zerotonin View Post
                        @DemOne: Couldn't be more than 7,10mgs a day.
                        @Steve23: Thank you. I'll keep that in mind, I was looking through a sticky and it recommended zinc, l-arginine and l-lysine, but as a healthy 22 year old I'm probably best off dropping the zinc. I appreciate the heads-up
                        That's about the Zinc intake you want to be having daily, so ditch the 50mg Zinc. Remember, Zinc is toxic to humans, and too much of it is bad.

Comment

zerotonin, I agree with the other guys but want to add to it. It is a good thing to develop a habit of regular exercise when you are young so that it carries itself into your later years. I am 50 now, but am in good physical shape. I like to exercise and have a lifelong history of it. It is pretty hard to get motivated to keep up a good fitness program starting when you are 40. It really does not matter how exercise affects PE because it affects so many other areas of your life in a positive way. Health is much more important than a big dick.

Comment

A smaller penis on a healthy body beats the hell out a larger penis on an out of shape guy - in my humble opinion. Whether we care to admit it or not, our total body is a thousand times more important than a well hung unit dangling between your legs. Now the ideal of course is a well hung unit dangling between the legs of a fit and healthy body!!!
                            FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
                            The Ultimate V (The UV)
                            Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                            Heated Bundled LAS
                            Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Originally posted by rbi99 View Post
                              A smaller penis on a healthy body beats the hell out a larger penis on an out of shape guy - in my humble opinion. Whether we care to admit it or not, our total body is a thousand times more important than a well hung unit dangling between your legs. Now the ideal of course is a well hung unit dangling between the legs of a fit and healthy body!!!
                              Thats why I signed up for a gym.
                              Start(11.24.11) BPEL 6 7/8 EG 4 7/8
                              Current stats

Comment

Working...
                              X