Uli Combinations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uli Combinations

I was wondering if it's safe to do combinations while doing uli's, like kegaling or jelqing at the same time and would it make a difference in gains? I always start to get a little softer towards the end of a 30 sec rep and I think jelqing very lightly or a few kegals while squeeing the base would prevent this. I think I may be squeezing too hard. Btw this is an awesome excersize and I think I can thank it for almost a half inch in girth increase! : )
    Starting: bpel 6.5 - eg 4.5
    Current: bpel 6.75 - eg 5.2
    Goal: bpel 7 - eg 5.5

I wouldn't recommend jelqing while doing a uli. It may be a bit too intense. Kegeling would be a good exercise while doing a uli. You can really force the blood into your penis, and keep it in your penis while you're clamping down at your base.
    Ol' McRemek had a Gym Eeee I Eeee I OOOooooo
    and at this Gym they stretched their dicks Eeee I Eeee I OOOooooo

https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...important.html

Comment

if you kegal too much, however, it will start to hurt. Trust me...I tried to do three heavy kegals while doing a Uli and I felt like my veins were ripping open...

Comment

How long have you been exercising?

If it's been over 3 months and you have sex/masturbate everyday and have been doing so for the past 2+ years, then your penis can take a kegel Uli. However don't jelq Uli until you are a professional at the Uli.

Do the compressor before the jelq Uli.
        Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

IMO Uli's are only good for a warm down exercise, most of the gains that are seen are most likely from Jelqing. Doing 1-2 minutes of Uli's combined with 15-30 minutes of Edging/Ballooning exercises is a great way to end your routine. Anything more than this can lead to overtraining and/or injury. As you can tell I'm not a very big fan of this exercise, there is no doubt you can see results quickly but it is gone in a few days, this is not what I'm looking for. Sticking to a sensible routine while paying close attention to details will bring about good gains that will stay with you for a lifetime. Going overboard can put you out of service and there is nothing nice about that. One more thing , if you think you are squeezing too hard then most likely you are.

Comment

I just don't know about this exercise. I cut my uli's back to one 30 sec hold every other workout with a lite grip and my dick still gets soft almost instantly. Am I wasting my time doing these? Doesn't seem like it would do much of anything when done like that. If I do any more reps or use a tighter grip I notice negative PI's. I'm so desperate for girth I don't know what to do. I tried dry jelqing too but I noticed a lot of soreness after workouts and they're just all around awkward. Basically everytime I try to do something more advanced/different my dick is super sensitive towards it. Maybe I should just jelq and stretch? Btw I've been PE'ing for 4 months.

Comment

So, when you squeeze you lose your erection immediately or do you mean that you lose the erection once you remove your grip? I've always lost my erection after letting go of the grip with Ulis, this is normal, but the grip's always tight enough that I tend to get some expansion and see some engorgement and don't lose any blood since the grip's tight enough. Perhaps you should try Ulis at 80% or 90% erection to see if you take better to that?

If you don't take to that, try jelqing or flaccid bends for girth.

Comment

Yeah, I do see engorgement but what I meant was that I usually start these and 100% erect and it slowly starts to droop and by the time I let go it's at at 60% erect. This is normal? They do seem to work for girth, that's why I'd like to keep doing them if possible.

Comment

As long as it's fully engorged while you have the grip on it's perfectly normal for your erection to go down when you let go. Same things happens when you do clamping too. If that's the case go ahead and stick with the 100% erect Ulis, since your 1/2" girth gain does seem to suggest you're doing things right.

Hey Mellow, I decided to check up on the Uli squeeze dependent on what Uli himself did:

My personal experience
                  I was fortunate enough not to be lacking in size when I began this episode. I began jelqing exactly
                  two years ago, partly as a dare from my girlfriend. No weights, not devices,
                  nothing other than the old well lubricated fingers.
                  I began with a length of 7 3/4 inches, circumference of 6 inches, and am
                  now at 9 1/4 inches with a circumference of 8 1/2 inches. Jelqing really does
                  work, particularly in thickness...and I do 3 stages:
                  1) Stretch the ol' weenie while in a totally flaccid state, applying as much pulling
                  pressure as is not painful. After 15 pulls, you should begin to get a semi
                  erection.
                  2) Grease your son with a lubricant and jelq for at least 200 strokes, as instructed
                  elsewhere on this excellent web site.
                  3) Beginning at the base of your penis shaft, still while in a semi-erect state,
                  encircle the shaft in a tight OK finger grip and move your "finger ring" towards
                  the meatus, engorging the shaft and the penis head. Squeeze 5 times, let up
                  the pressure, and repeat this routine 10 times.
                  4) This final exercise will dramatically increase the size of your penis head and and
                  much girth to the penis, but you must do it without fail every AM and PM. My meatus is nearly 9 1/8 inches in circumference, so large my girlfriend sometimes
                  experiences pain during sex unless I keep it very slick with lubricant.
                  I have no personal experiences with weights, stretching devices, etc. so I will not be judgemental..they may and probably are effective. In fact, the other methods would probably enhance your progress. The above is just my personal
                  experience.
                  Do not judge your progress in terms of days or weeks...in the beginning, you
                  will see little change. Give it 6 months minimum. Your penis size can best be
                  ascertained by your lover...they always will feel the positive change!!

He doesn't really mention losing engorgement in there, but it doesn't sound like he held his squeezes for 30 seconds. If you keep having trouble with the Uli squeeze perhaps you should cut down on the time?
                  Keido
                  Last edited by Keido; 03-09-2009, 10:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Keido View Post
                    If you keep having trouble with the Uli squeeze perhaps you should cut down on the time?
                    Cosign.

Also. when your Erection subsides so quick when doing a ULI, you simply do not apply a tight enough grip. If you get such bad PI's when doing a tight grip, maybe you should consider conditioning your dick some more before you go hardcore ULI.
                    05-15-2008 BPEL 14,5 cm/5,7" MSG 11,45 cm/4,5"
                    08-31-2008 BPEL 16,5 cm/6.5" MSG 12 cm/4,7"
                    02-26-2009 BPEL 17,2 cm/6,8" MSG 12 cm/4,7"

Remek: "They came, they thought, they gained."

Comment

Best Uli thread so far.

I was wondering what the drop off in EQ would be following a light Uli, or a more intense Uli? I dont want to hinder my awesome EQ, but it takes some to gain some even temporarily I suppose.
                      Growing a Prodigious Penis.

Comment

Originally posted by Keido View Post
                        So, when you squeeze you lose your erection immediately or do you mean that you lose the erection once you remove your grip? I've always lost my erection after letting go of the grip with Ulis, this is normal, but the grip's always tight enough that I tend to get some expansion and see some engorgement and don't lose any blood since the grip's tight enough. Perhaps you should try Ulis at 80% or 90% erection to see if you take better to that?

If you don't take to that, try jelqing or flaccid bends for girth.
                        Same for me, Keido.

Comment

Working...
                        X