Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• on JP90's routine, i dont want anymore girth 5.6in girth. Help Please

Hello
    This is also my introduction. I'm new here and been looking around a lot and am getting more confused on a couple of subjects, because alot of ppl seem to have different opinions. If any of you guys would like to help a fellow man on a conquest for a huge dong please help. I'm really sorry this is long but I need help. I'm a virgin almost 21 although Im attractive enough, its just it didn't happen, and didn't happen, and then got to the point i felt weird and it really didn't happen haha but that's a different story

here are my measurements.
    BPFSL- 7.25 inches
    BPEL- 6.75 inches
    NBPEL- 6 inches
    EG- 5.6 inches
    FL- 3.5-4inches
    FG- 4.5 inches

I've been doing the jp90 routine for about 2 weeks (1 day on 1 day off )
    and I've gained EXTREME veins from it and about .2 inches on girth and none to seemingly negative on my length.
    My couple questions are this:

1... When i stretch my penis am i stretching the ligs or my actual penis itself (<-make sense?)
    2... How can i add length to my penis with minimal girth
    3... How do i add girth to the base of my penis (because i have a less girth compare to the rest of my penis)
    4... When I jelq I am very afraid of bursting this huge vein i have in my penis the vein goes halfway up my penis and the makes a 90degree turn toward the side of my penis then back towards the base making a square. the pressure endured on this particular vein is extreme and the proof is that it has gotten bigger in width. any advice

I really do appreciate any help from you fellows. and will repay with knowledge in the future hopefully when Im an expert (I don't mind helping ppl)

Thank You
    .........NOW........................WANT
    BPEL----6.75 inches.......BPEL-8.5 inches
    EG------5.6 inches.........EG-5.75 inches
    NBPEL--6 inches............NBPEL-7.5 inches
    FL------3.5-4 inches.......FL- 5 inches
    FG------4.5 inches..........FG- 4.75inches

Whats Up man im on my second week and when im stretching i do the 180 Degree stretch check it out on the exersice tab up top and heres some advice I got from one of the moderators here. When it comes to the jelq technique check out a video posted from one of the members go the gym forum or click here Jelq.wmv - DivShare. Also check out some of the blogs here on people taking down thier work outs also have mine up any more questions you can PM me. Goodluck man

Jelq for five minutes a day for a week. After a week up it to ten minutes a day. Keep adding five minutes more

at the end of each week until you reach 90 minutes a day. Then add the stretches.

Don't forget to practice the kegels while jelqing. If you feel any pain, stop what you are doing. There should
    be NO pain whatsoever.

Don't forget that 15 minute warm-up before starting your daily session. The warm-up is extremely important.

Try to jelq every day 7 days a week. You can surely try 2 days on, 1 day off, or 3 days on, 1 day, etc. Play
    it by ear. I never took a rest day during my first four or five months. That was me. Not everyone can
    maintain that strenuous a routine.

Comment

Thanks bud. I took some notes. I could still use a little help on my questions though. How do I add length without girth?

Comment

Jelq near flaccid, for length only.

Comment

Thanks steve so like 40-50% erect. That will also put less strain on the vein I have problems with now that I think about it.

Comment

If the veins don't hurt then it's not a problem, I have huge veins too, even while flaccid.

Comment

Yea my veins are very defined. Could you or some1 maybe help me with my other couple questions.
              How do I add girth to just the base?
              When I do stretches am I stretching the penis tissue or the ligs?

Comment

Some skin some ligs, when your conditioned later you can do more advance stretches like ones that target the tunica and such.
                Reverse jelqs add girth at the base, as does hanging as I recall, but that's very intense.

Comment

TasteTheGreat - you're a very lucky man to have so much girth already and only have to target length!! If I were you I'd do as Steve said and just do stretches and either flaccid or near flaccid jelqs to gain length.
                  I also have less girth at the base, and spent about 3 months incorporating reverse jelqs, squeezes, and others designed to improve base girth with no luck before I gave up and decided those exercises made my routine too long. Let me know if you find anything that works for you. Good luck!
                  PEGym Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH76tfDxm7Y

Comment

Thank you BTBrian. I will let you know. My base being smaller does make my tower to feel a little top heavy ha. I'm looking around. At exercises but most length ones are for advanced pe. So I'm going to finish jp90 with a little variations I think. Not sure yet though. Does anyone else have any insight?

Comment

Working...
                    X