Do i have hard flaccid?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do i have hard flaccid?

Hi im new to these forums, iv recently began the 90 days beginner exercises.
    But after looking through these forums iv noticed things about hard flaccid.
    I probably wouldnt have worried about this if i hadnt read anything on here.

But iv only been going a week and warming up correctly and down. But on flaccid state my penis seems abit harder and firmer than it used too.
    No as hard as erect but just abit harder. I have no pain, discolouration or any problem having sex. my penis also looks alot longer on flaccid and already seems to have gained abit erect. im just worried that its gone harder. should i stop?

Thank you

When i began PE'ing i noticed that my flaccid got alot firmer aswell but i took this as a good thing. You shouldn't worry! Congratz with your gains!
    July 2011 - BPEL 6.4 x 5.8
    Oct 2011 - BPEL 7.00 x 6.0 (YESSS!!! :D)
    Marts 2012 - BPEL 7.5 x 6.2, NBPEL 7 ''

Shortterm goal: BPEL 7x6 (Goal accomplished, FUCK YES!)
    Longterm goal: BPEL 8x6, lets gogo!

Comment

Maybe you're just getting in shape and things are starting to get in proper condition. Don't read too much into things. Just be gentle and do the exercises as instructed and you'll do fine.
      The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Yup i guess, i suffer from tt too but its no major bro! Sometimes on a hot day, it hangs well. Try changing to boxer shorts

Comment

Hi just a quick update, i had a few extra days off ater this. Then started again and everything seems normal again now so all is good at the minute thank you for the replies

Comment

Working...
          X