No announcement yet.

Problems with red spots. Please Help!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems with red spots. Please Help!!

Hi ive got an annoying problem.
    I cant seem to jelq without getting red spots on my glans no matter how softly i do it. Ive just started jp90 and i did use too much grip at first which gave me the red spots, quite large ones too, i left it two weeks before starting again when the spots were barely visible and they just came back after about 25 very light jelqs. I just want to get consistent with the routine but its holding me back.

So my questions are these.

How long do red spots normaly take to disappear completely.
    How long should i leave it till starting again, hopefull not too long
    And has the damage been done, will this keep happening.

Please give me some good news lol.

Well I cant tell you how long you will need to rest but I can tell you this happened to me and yes they will go away. It is due to burst capillaries from griping to tight. However some members on here have said that it's normal when just starting PE. I would just take a few days off and go from there

Comment

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penile-...-injuries.html

Comment

try warming up a bit longer next time.

Comment

Damn! I never got them. but I did a long warm-up--15 minutes hot wrap, every single time before I started
          to jelq/kegel. If they bother you, I would give it a month or so. During that month, read up all you can on
          injuries. Use the search button and spend the time--it'll be worth it.

I'm assuming you experienced no pain while exercising. I had no pain--only pleasure with my routine--that was
          for the first year. Then I did the stupidest thing ever--tried to pull my cock up to the second vertebrae. I know.
          I know. I got carried away. Injured the sensitive nerves under my glans--had to stop for a month.

Live and learn. I repeat, "Easy does it."

Comment

Thanks for the info guys.

I obviously have read up on this before hand and had read that thread also Motosteve, but could not find anything on healing times.
            I was just concerned that they came back after leaving it for two weeks.
            Dont like the thought of having to leave it for a month though.
            But i the meantime i will try warming up for longer. Currently im warming up with a rice sock for 10mins, will try 15 hope that does the trick.

Comment

Thought i'd give you all a heads up and to anyone else interested.

Did warm up with rice sock for 15 mins and i managed a mediumintensity session with just a few red spots, which for me, as i normally get loads from a light sesh is exceptional.

So id have to say a good warm up definatly helps. Might try 20 and see what happens.

Anyway thanks again.

Comment

Working...
              X