My plan, please critique

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My plan, please critique

Alright well Im planning on doing jp's for about six months, 2 days on 1 off, and slightly increasing reps every week for stretches and jelqs
    Then after 3 months adding towel raises, rotating stretch, side fowfer, and possibly flaccid bend.

Does that sound like a plan, or is it back to the drawing board? Thanks

It certainly sounds like a plan. However, whether it's good or not will depend holistically upon your results. PE is an exercise in trial and error. You'll find what works and what doesn't along the way.

This sounds like a fine plan for conditioning and then advancing with time - but do know you'll most likely want to change things up even more as you go along, so be open to experimenting after your first 90 days.

Good luck man!
    13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 Goal
    10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 Goal

B
    link 2000's Links

Comment

I'd rather just take it one day at a time, you can make an amazing sounding plan right now, it may work for some people and may do nothing at all for you. Stick with jp90, if you gain then good, if you stop gaining then add more reps or sets or an advance exercise or two into it.

Comment

@thesnitch: can't agree more

In the first months condition your dick, check your PI's and experiment .. After awhile you'll get to notice what works and what doesn't work for your body. Stay safe though!

Best of luck!

Comment

Working...
        X