X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penis pictures deceiving

l
    noah&thewolf
    Last edited by noah&thewolf; 08-26-2012, 04:54 PM.

It's pics, who cares what other dicks look like, it's the stats what matter if you're keeping track.

Comment

strongly agree with steve

Comment

So then we can just say my dick is as big of a coke bottle an post a pic of the bottle???

Comment

Who cares about other guys penis's? If thye want to lie they can. I am only worried about what I gain and what my wife feels.
          My progress notes

Goal: approx 7.25 EL x 5.7 EG - Length for me, Girth for her:biggrin1:

Comment

Okay I'm grumpy today. Photos are fucking stupid! They mean nothing, they prove nothing, there will always be someone who says they're distorted and the ruler wasn't right and on and on and on. You want proof of pe? Do it yourself. You want motivation? Do a good rountine consisitenly and look down every once in a while and that should be all the motivation you need. Okay now that I got that out, I'm hungry. What's for lunch?
            The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

I take pictures of my ding dong, I keep them for me to compare me to later. I dont need to post them because it wont make me bigger. As far as others who wish to post up, good on ya. Do it for what ever reason you wish. There doesnt need to be a reason for some. I only even look at them just to police them. We are not allowed to have certain things posted and as far as i see most follow the rules.
              Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

We all care what other dicks look like. At least those of us who are here for enlargement. Thats WHY we came here in the first place. For some reason or another we have an insecurity and we try to combat it by trying to make our dicks bigger. Everybody is different and maybe others photos are motivational to some. Maybe they make others feel like shit. Either way they are there and some of them are very misleading. Thats why i have 2 albums. One real and one to show what an angle can do so hopefully whoever sees both of them can have some perspective. I really dont think this is the place for "high horses". People like the OP post things so they can get some feedback about something that may be bothering them. I dont understand why we would need to be so negative and somewhat condescending.

Btw im hungry too so if anyone is cooking i wouldnt mind a bite or two =)
                pterodactyl

Currently on the Phallosan Forte

Comment

Okay so I'm grumpy but not condescending. We make so much out of photos and we always have some much controversy about them. Years ago when I started I read what others had written and done and then went and did it myself. My proof was me. If you need a photo to motivate you then you're missing the point of pe. You came here to learn.A photo didn't attract you here. You came because you wanted to see if enlargement works. Just by reading what others have done and written about and your own desires should motivate you. You must have some belief in what others have written and done. Do you know what photo would motivate me ( if I were single?) Show me a photo of some scantily clad hot woman that would love to screw my brains out with the right size tool. That motivates me; not a dick picture.
                  The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Lunch was good. And lol at "(if i were single)" =)

I just cant imagine someone coming here if they didnt have some kind of problem with their size. Other than those who come t show off. I could be wrong. I am here to make myself feel better about myself. Originaly though i came because i wanted to be the biggest my gf has ever had. That isnt going to happen and thanks to this forum i am ok with that now. Back to the OP, many of the pics on this site are taken from he most flattering angle and distance. No reference just a full frame dick. No one is going to track progress with pics like these. Also most albums are completely random poses and different views. This will not help track progress either. These are just pics of dicks from the best angle with no method and like the OP said are very misleading. I for one would love to have a standardized photo section. I know this wont happen but it could probably do wonders for all the naysayersand skeptics out there.
                    pterodactyl

Currently on the Phallosan Forte

Comment

Working...
                    X