A good example of safe jelqing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A good example of safe jelqing

This is a post posted by stretch. I though it would make a good topic for disscusion.

"Yeah. For the first few months of doin PE, I thought you had to strangle your weiner in order to get the most out of jelqing. I read quite a bit in this forum and decided to try a lighter grip. I now get way better response from this. It seems like a move more blood around with the light grip rather than the vice grip believe it or not. I'm very anxious to see what kind of gains this gives me. Hope good ones. It feels way better. I think I may have been doin some damage to my dick the old way. No injuries. But probably didn't ever heal right either. We'll see. So go with the light grip. I read it works. Good luck."

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

grip strength scale on 1-10 (10 being hardest)

how hard would you recommend most people grip?

i think my gripping with a 7-8 may be too much
    2/2009: 5.5" NBPEL | 6" BPEL
    6: 5.75 | 6.25
    7: 6 | 6.5
    8: 6 | 6.5
    9: 6.25 | 6.75
    10: 6.25 | 6.75
    11: 6.25 | 6.75
    12: 6.25 | 6.75

Goal
    8"

Comment

well what i think should happen is someone should post up a video demonstrating the following:

1. a too hard of a grip
      2. a too light of a grip
      3. the right grip
      4. and possibly show the different flaccid levels to give an idea to everyone who is in need of help

i would do this but don't have a camera so i'm S.O.L. in that department
      Start (4/21/09)
      • FL - 4.00
      • FG - 4.50
      • NBPEL - 6.25
      • BPEL - 6.55
      • EG - 5.00
      1st month update (5/26/29)
      • FL - 4.5
      • FG - 5.2
      • NBPEL - 6.5
      • BPEL - 7.0
      • EG - 5.25

Comment

Ya thats true but isnt everyone's penis different?

Looking at your routien it looks like you gained really fast super size.

Can you tell me what your routine is?

Goal
        8"

Comment

Trex a 7 or 8 grip may be fine for you. I probably grip with 5-6 now. A little background on me is I'm 5'11, 215lbs and have 11% body fat. Muscular. So when I was gripping at like a 11 on a 10 scale it was to much. I thought more would be better like I said. Till I read more of peoples threads. Figured I would give it a shot for a little while at lesser grip strength. I felt 10 times better. It became more enjoyable to PE and less of work to PE for one thing. Even though I work out lots in the gym, my freakin forearms and hands would hurt or become really tired. It was like working out for the second time in one day. Once I started gripping lighter, I imedietely felt more blood moving. Don't really know how that could be.....but ok. Then I noticed my EQ went up too. I thought I already had good EQ. Not as good as I thought apparently. Cuz now it's a 9.5-10. It must have only been 7-8 before. I thought it was a 9 a few weeks ago. But I guess I had no comparison. Now I do. And if what I have now isn't a 9.5, then I don't want a 9.5 EQ for fear my dick would explode. Certain things work for certain people your right. You have to just find what works for you. This works for me. I had nothing to lose for tryin. Only gains to gain by tryin. As for SUPER SIZE ME, don't change anything. You gained half inch in a month. Damn thats good. Wish I could do that. Good luck all.

Comment

yah i plan on gripping lighter

SUPER SIZE ME: can you post your routine for me to see?

Goal
            8"

Comment

sorry i had internet issues the past few days, plus i re-installed windows on my computer so i've been away for awhile...

as for my routine i have a progress log that has everything in it, here's a link:

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...oing-gold.html

i haven't been able to do any PE this past week since i'm opening a new bar and i'm up there 15 hours a day getting everything up and going, it's been stressful but once it settles in i'll start back up. I just couldn't get good workouts being tired and stressed out

the reason i said someone should make a video, even though everyone is different, is because having a good visual example will show you some basic signs of a too tight and too loose of the jelq grip...at least it would give a good foundation on what to watch for
              Start (4/21/09)
              • FL - 4.00
              • FG - 4.50
              • NBPEL - 6.25
              • BPEL - 6.55
              • EG - 5.00
              • FL - 4.5
              • FG - 5.2
              • NBPEL - 6.5
              • BPEL - 7.0
              • EG - 5.25

Comment

Originally posted by stretch030713 View Post
                Trex a 7 or 8 grip may be fine for you. I probably grip with 5-6 now. A little background on me is I'm 5'11, 215lbs and have 11% body fat. Muscular. So when I was gripping at like a 11 on a 10 scale it was to much. I thought more would be better like I said. Till I read more of peoples threads. Figured I would give it a shot for a little while at lesser grip strength. I felt 10 times better. It became more enjoyable to PE and less of work to PE for one thing. Even though I work out lots in the gym, my freakin forearms and hands would hurt or become really tired. It was like working out for the second time in one day. Once I started gripping lighter, I imedietely felt more blood moving. Don't really know how that could be.....but ok. Then I noticed my EQ went up too. I thought I already had good EQ. Not as good as I thought apparently. Cuz now it's a 9.5-10. It must have only been 7-8 before. I thought it was a 9 a few weeks ago. But I guess I had no comparison. Now I do. And if what I have now isn't a 9.5, then I don't want a 9.5 EQ for fear my dick would explode. Certain things work for certain people your right. You have to just find what works for you. This works for me. I had nothing to lose for tryin. Only gains to gain by tryin. As for SUPER SIZE ME, don't change anything. You gained half inch in a month. Damn thats good. Wish I could do that. Good luck all.

oh i don't plan on changing my routine, i think that a more detailed/visual look of a proper jelq grip vs. the wrong grips would give good insight to many who are lost or don't know what it should look like with a proper grip...i do know if you're gripping too hard you'll:

1. lose erection level during jelqing
                2. turn beat red and not soo much "swollen" looking

and if you're doing it correctly, from my experience:

1. you're erection level should start to climb
                2. you'll feel bigger but not "worked out"

my flaccid level stays for about an hour then receeds back to "normal" but that's how my penis is...so everyone is different but as long as you have positive PI then keep doing what you're doing. I know at the very beginning I was jelqing too hard and still got good gains from it, but once i used a lighter grip it feels much better with some pleasure mixed in there...

my suggestion is to anyone who is second guessing their jelq, take this and see if it helps...if you feel like you're getting a workout then you're most likely gripping too hard while jelqing, but if you are doing the correct grip, you should not only feel the blood flow but it should be more pleasurable than feeling like you're working out
                Start (4/21/09)
                • FL - 4.00
                • FG - 4.50
                • NBPEL - 6.25
                • BPEL - 6.55
                • EG - 5.00
                • FL - 4.5
                • FG - 5.2
                • NBPEL - 6.5
                • BPEL - 7.0
                • EG - 5.25

Comment

Here is a good "safe" way to do a dry jelq. I want yo to hang on every word this guy says in the video.
                  He appears to be about 60-70% erect. notice his penis is still a bit floppy. He is taking aproxiamately 6 counts to do the jelq.
                  Now for some of you it would be better to start out with an even less of an erectioin say 50-60% o lower.
                  Notice he is not choking his dick to death and the jelq is carried out slowly.

Dry Jelq
                  Dry Jelq

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Bump, i think you guys should read this.

Comment

Working...
                    X