Im gaining girth but no length

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im gaining girth but no length

So i have been PE'ing for about 2 months consistently and for about 6 months sporadically I don't quite understand bpel so i will just give you my measurements
    I started off with a 6" length and 5" girth and I'm currently and 6.5" length and a 6" girth my main goal is to increase my length but its not really working out that way. My EQ has been fine even before i started Pe so i don't think that has to do with the problem. Plus no measurement errors i was very precise on how i measured...

My routine is; 5 min warmup 10 min stretch, 100+ wet jelq and then about 10-15 mins of edging or ballooning depending on the day (and kegels)

Any thoughts any Ideas

Make hay while the Sun shines & don't look a gift horse in the mouth.

Take whatever gains you can at the time, because the timing of you gains becomes very random (in my experience) once you have PE'd for a while. You don't get to pick & choose as it were so easily.
    Vulcan
    7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
    5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

Poor you. You have to put up with 6" girth now and only have had .5" gains in length. How do you go on? Seriously, be happy and keep working. Maybe add more stretching and less jelqing?
      Starting: 1/14/12
      BPEL 7.25 x 4.75(both MEG & BEG)

Update 4/15/14
      BPEL 7.75 x 5.25 MEG, 5.625 BEG

Goal:
      BPEL 8.5 x 6.5+

My log

Comment

Less jelqing, more stretching. You need to target length, not girth. There are other methods you should look into if you really want to increase length. Your dick will get used to training after a while and it's important to train differently with varying types of tensions. Try researching extenders and hangers, you might benefit loads from these.
        EL: 5 3/4", EG: 4 7/8" | 2020

Comment

wow why complain! there amazing gains, girth usually comes harder... well done bro!
          Current: BPEL 6.4" EG 4.9" - 15/05/2013
          Short Term goal: BPEL 7" EG 5.3"
          Long Term goal: NBPEL 8" EG 6"

Comment

Dang, I never realized that .5" in 2 consistent months was no gain!
            PEGym Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH76tfDxm7Y

Comment

Working...
            X