Well it's time to get bigger I guess!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well it's time to get bigger I guess!

Hey guys, been following the forum for a long time, although never really thought about signing up and becoming a user until now.

Got a few quick questions (and yes I have used the search function =])

First off, where do I stand in average size? e.g. I've just measured after coming out of the shower, my length is roughly 6 1/2 inch, and girth is 5 inch. Whats considered "average" or "big"?

Secondly, although above I just said I measured 6 1/2 in length, there have been other times when my dick is so hard it's feels like a steel pole and I've measured it and it reaches just over 7 inches. What's going on here?? How do I get it so I'm ALWAYS 7 inches?

Thirdly,through various on and off sessions of PE over the past year, sometimes when I'm in the middle of my routine, I'll get a little red dot or two appear on either the head or the shaft of my penis. Am I performing my exercises too hard? I don't feel any pain but even so, I'm guessing I shouldn't be getting them haha.

Fourth, penis envy. I'm with a girl who I adore very much, I just recently found out she's been with a guy who's 8 inches, and I felt my confidence drop like a penny. I've always been told I'm good in bed, and there have been a few occasions where I've been told I'm the best in bed, and my girlfriend has said it ever since we met without a doubt, but I can't help but feel slightly inadequate now I KNOW she's been with someone a good inch or two longer than me. Anyone had any similar experiences like this? How do you deal with it? (Yeah I know I should just man up haha, but cmon guys, we all know it's not that simple sometimes).

I'm sorry for the kind of random way of posting this, but fuck it, it's about time I joined in with the forum, and I know you people should be able to help me out!

Thanks guys.

red bumps is normal. That means it is working down there. As long as you having your morning wood, better EQ you have a great initial size and with great techniques you can satisfy her. I'm sure with PE u can hit at least 8". Good luckss

Comment

I like the succinct way you put your questions. It makes it easier to respond.

1)Where do you stack up? Take a look at these websites
      Mr. Average - The true story about penis size, from a site that isn't trying to sell you anything.
      The (statistical) Truth About Cock Size - Thunder's Place Free Penis Enlargement Forums

2)It sounds like an EQ thing. EQ stands for erection quality. Kegels and edging work to improve it. Exercises, if done properly do the same thing.
      "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
      Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
      Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
      As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

Hey dude,welcome to the site.check out the jp90 beginner routine and really dedicate yourself to it.it helped my eq immensely.
        dec 2011
        NPBEL 6.1
        BPEL 6.4
        BG 5.9 --6.0
        MEG 5.6--5.65
        heg 4.9 --5.0

stupid small hands!

Comment

Originally posted by Matikata View Post
          Hey guys, been following the forum for a long time, although never really thought about signing up and becoming a user until now.

Got a few quick questions (and yes I have used the search function =])

First off, where do I stand in average size? e.g. I've just measured after coming out of the shower, my length is roughly 6 1/2 inch, and girth is 5 inch. Whats considered "average" or "big"?

Secondly, although above I just said I measured 6 1/2 in length, there have been other times when my dick is so hard it's feels like a steel pole and I've measured it and it reaches just over 7 inches. What's going on here?? How do I get it so I'm ALWAYS 7 inches?

Thirdly,through various on and off sessions of PE over the past year, sometimes when I'm in the middle of my routine, I'll get a little red dot or two appear on either the head or the shaft of my penis. Am I performing my exercises too hard? I don't feel any pain but even so, I'm guessing I shouldn't be getting them haha.

Fourth, penis envy. I'm with a girl who I adore very much, I just recently found out she's been with a guy who's 8 inches, and I felt my confidence drop like a penny. I've always been told I'm good in bed, and there have been a few occasions where I've been told I'm the best in bed, and my girlfriend has said it ever since we met without a doubt, but I can't help but feel slightly inadequate now I KNOW she's been with someone a good inch or two longer than me. Anyone had any similar experiences like this? How do you deal with it? (Yeah I know I should just man up haha, but cmon guys, we all know it's not that simple sometimes).

I'm sorry for the kind of random way of posting this, but fuck it, it's about time I joined in with the forum, and I know you people should be able to help me out!

Thanks guys.
          Welcome to the board mate. To answer your questions:

1. You are actually slightly above average, which is about 5.1 - 6.1 in.
          2. The harder you are the closer you get to your actual size. So if you were really, really hard and you reached 7 then that is your actual size and you saw it 'cause you were hard. Doing PE will get you to where you want to go and will cement your gains so you will not go back.
          3. Red dots are normal but happen when you're pushing hard. You might want to back off a little.
          4. There will always be someone who is bigger than you but you shouldn't worry about how big other guys are. She should love you for you no matter how big you are. She seems to so why beat yourself up?

That's what we're here for.

Comment

Hey guys,

Massive thanks for the replies so soon!

I have a much better understanding of average sizes now, cheers for those comments.

I will defo check out the beginners guide, I have a routine already but nothing wrong with mixing it up

My girlfriend is very much into me and loves me the way I am, so I guess I'm just being silly with the 8 inch guy, however I do have a massive problem with over thinking and analysing, it's something I'm learning to overcome but it can be tricky sometimes... Thanks for the support!

One more quick question, I just finished a pretty intense session, and the top of my foreskin has swelled up a little... I'm guessing I'm going too hard?

Comment

Working...
            X