Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PE Veteran decides to go back to basics

Hello everyone,

I found this site when BigAl sent me a link on the MOS site while answering a post. I have been PE'ing for three years with some gains, although very inconsistent and, quite honestly, not what they should have been, in fact, I probably could have gained more. But, that's probably my own fault because, I didn't give myself the proper beginning. I went too intense, too soon. I realize this now. Additionally, I didn't keep the most accurate of records, therefore, my progress and lack thereof, was more like a guessing game, a hit and miss.

I started off at exactly 6x5---average, plain, ho-hum ordinary. Over the last 3+ years, I have done mostly dry jelqing, although for the last 6-7 months, I was consistently clamping (and probably over-doing it!!). I am now right at 7" x 5.25"mid (5.5" base), depending on EQ, so I did gain, but I feel as if I should have made better progress over all this time.

Looking back, I realize now that I really did not give stretching a chance, I did not ever warm up properly, I jumped from routine to routine (in terms of days on/off, time/intensity) and I didn't keep accurate records, i.e. I didn't have a set routine, I measured very sporadically, often going many, many weeks of ignoring measuring, and not paying close enough attention to PI. I also realize that, at times, became obsessed with PE, worried about it, etc. BigAl, on the other forum, convicted me about taking accurate records. I really needed that kick in the pants.....

Now, however, it's time to re-set, regroup, and do it right. I've taken a couple weeks off and plan to begin again on 3/1/09. The thread by PEsuccessguy has really inspired me as well and I plan on doing a similar beginner routine and put PE in it's proper place, which for me means having a basic routine, but not obsessing over it and worrying about it.....much in the same manner of my "regular" workouts with weight training.....making it part of my overall well being.

My shorter term goal is to get 7.5" length x 5.5" mid shaft girth......achieve it and build from there. 8x6 would be a nice final size.

Peace
    Starting Stats
    NBPEL-6"
    MSEG-5"

Current Stats
    NBPEL-7.25"
    MSEG-5.3"
    BG-5.7"

Goal
    As much as possible

Welcome to the gym Jeff. What you are doing is a very good idea. Taking time off will allow the tisues in your penis to fully heal.

Good luck, and keep us posted. You may want to start a progress log too.

Jayhawk
    Ol' McRemek had a Gym Eeee I Eeee I OOOooooo
    and at this Gym they stretched their dicks Eeee I Eeee I OOOooooo

https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...important.html

Comment

Jeff: Welcome to the Gym! Good to have you here. Don't worry about what happened in the past.

The most common problem men have with PE is going too intense too soon. I think it's a great idea to focus on the future and tackle it one step at a time. Also, Big Al offers great advice You may want to even start a progress journal in the progress forum.
      "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Thanks guys

Basic routines are best. All too often men get caught up in fancy routines without considering that it's progression sequences that are most important in forcing gains. Pick a few exercises that you like and stick with them; and try to make subsequent workouts harder. You'll see gains then.
        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Welcome Jeff and good looks in all your endeavors. I'm also gonna start out with the basics, hopefully I'll see some gains.
          Starting Stats (March 01, 2009): 5.50" NBPEL x 5.00'' EG
          Current Stats (Jan 31, 2010): 5.80'' NBPEL x 5.00'' EG

Short Term Goal: 5.75" NBPEL x 5.00" EG (Reached)
          Long Term Goal: 6.00" NBPEL x 5.25" EG

Quitters never win and winners never quit! - Wanda Hope Carter

Comment

Working...
          X