BPEL vs. NBPEL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BPEL vs. NBPEL

Just wondering if it is normal to see gains in bpel and not in nbpel? I've seen 3/16 gain in bpel but still the same nbpel. I've measured the same each time so not sure what's going on.

I don't think that's possible unless you lost some weight. Someone more knowledgeable can correct me if I'm wrong.
    Starting: 1/14/12
    BPEL 7.25 x 4.75(both MEG & BEG)

Update 4/15/14
    BPEL 7.75 x 5.25 MEG, 5.625 BEG

Goal:
    BPEL 8.5 x 6.5+

My log

Comment

Its the opposite... for that to be possible you must of gained weight. The difference between the two measurements is just your fat pad
      My Progress Log

Comment

Originally posted by 4Samson View Post
        Its the opposite... for that to be possible you must of gained weight. The difference between the two measurements is just your fat pad
        Oh yeah...Duh. I have logic dyslexia.

Update 4/15/14

Goal:
        BPEL 8.5 x 6.5+

My log

Comment

Originally posted by pilotguy View Post
          Just wondering if it is normal to see gains in bpel and not in nbpel? I've seen 3/16 gain in bpel but still the same nbpel. I've measured the same each time so not sure what's going on.
          Not unless you gained weight or you had two different erection levels. BPEL measurements are the most accurate as long as you press the ruler to your bone and each time you do it the same. IF you gained a lot of weight between your last measurement and the current one, which is highly improbable, then you can have a lower NBEL. Most likely you had a weaker erection when you measured your NBEL.

Comment

I probably did gain weight. My diet isn't the best, need to get that under control. I'll double check the measurements to make sure im doing it right each time.

Comment

I am in the same boat as you, but I believe that I have expanded the fat pad a bit due to all the stretch/extending...
              Well if you can't be handsome, you might as well be BIG :)

Comment

I've also gained a disproportionate amount in my BPEL. In 9 months, I've gained exactly 1" in my BPEL but only about .6" in my NBPEL. I'm assuming that this is due largely to the fat pad being stretched outward. I hope this eventually goes away. : (

Comment

Never thought about stretching out the fat pad. I do pretty intense stretching

Comment

Hmm. when I do my straight out stretches my skin near the base is pulled out atleast a good inch and a half. I hope my NBPEL doesn't shrink. That will be a disaster.

Update 4/15/14

Goal:
                    BPEL 8.5 x 6.5+

My log

Comment

NBPEL is kind of hard to get a consistent measurement for me. NBPFSL is nearly impossible, I think I might just throw that out completely because when I stretch my penis out it pulls a bunch of skin/fat with it so I never know where to measure from really. And my BP/NBP have like an inch difference but if I press in with my fingers there's no way it's more than a half inch.. It really confuses me haha.
                      PEGym Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH76tfDxm7Y

Comment

Working...
                      X