Foreskin makes jelqing difficult :/

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foreskin makes jelqing difficult :/

Ii seems I have a lot of free time so I decided to try P90.
    I am not circumsized so i have some trouble jelqing. Jelqing requires me to grab my penis from the base and stretch it up to the head. However when I do that, I pull the foreskin down. By the time my grip is close to the head, its covered inside the foreskin.
    I also tried to use lube but its the same thing...
    So I tried to do something else. Instead of grabbing the base and strentching up to the head, I just firmly grip under the head, stretch it upwards, count for like 2-4 secs release the tension. Thats one rep.
    Should I keep doing this? I think its better than nothing... :/
    I also tried to use lube but its the same thing...
    The best sound in the whole world is my wife.... having an orgasm!!!!

You're stretching not jelking but that's good too. Read all the beginners forums. Your questions will all be answered there.

It is impossible to speak in such a way that you cannot be misunderstood.- K.Popper
    Strength is the outcome of need, security sets a premium on feebleness.-Wells

Comment

I said in many uncut jelqing theads already, I jelq sitting with my sack and extra skin between my legs, so the skins tight and perfect for jelqing with no excess skin.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve23 View Post
        I said in many uncut jelqing theads already, I jelq sitting with my sack and extra skin between my legs, so the skins tight and perfect for jelqing with no excess skin.
        Thank you. Didnt notice that. Will try it today.
        The best sound in the whole world is my wife.... having an orgasm!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X