Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help maintaining low erection for Jelqs.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help maintaining low erection for Jelqs.

Hey guys,
    I am attempting to do a bunch of low erection level stretches / jelqing. But here's the problem.

I am 20, so my dick gets hard at the drop of a hat, I am taking testosterone , L-arginine , L-Lysine , zinc vitamin C, and Bulgarian tribulus. Basically a blood pumping PE supp stack.

I know for length low erection stretches are ideal. But as soon as I start jelqing, I get about 10 Jelqs done and I'm at about 75% erect. Making the stretching almost non existent.

I've tried masturbating before hand, but at my age within 1-2 minutes my penis thinks its ready for round two, I've tried masturbating a second time, I get a full hard on but am incapable of reaching orgasm no matter how long I go for.

Are there any ways to quickly lose an erection ??
    I know I will get erections less as I progress and train my penis not to find the touching sensual, but for now .. Other than waiting , Is there a good way to get rid of a boner???

Thanks in advance,

Look at a picture of Nancy Pelosi! That ought to do it.
    By the way what are you taking all those suplements for?
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

When are you doing PE? Maybe there is a time of day where you are even a little less likely to be so easily aroused.

Other than that, you've got to let it subside if it gets too hard before continuing. As you said, this will likely improve with time.
      I am no longer an active member on the PEGym.
      Nice Guy blog posts

"It's either 6:15 or Mickey has a hard-on" - George Carlin

Comment

Watch the news or a sporting event. Something like that should distract you enough. It would me but I was never on testosterone so it's hard for me to give advice.
        Starting: 1/14/12
        BPEL 7.25 x 4.75(both MEG & BEG)

Update 4/15/14
        BPEL 7.75 x 5.25 MEG, 5.625 BEG

Goal:
        BPEL 8.5 x 6.5+

My log

Comment

This happens to a lot of guys when starting PE, you just get used to it over time bro.
          2/10/2010 (BPEL 5.2 x EG 4.9)
          7/2/2011 (BPEL 5.9 x EG 5.2) Stopped :(
          21/9/2011 (BPEL 6.0 x EG 5.2) Started :)
          1/4/2012 (BPEL 7.0 x EG 5.7) NOW!

GymBoi's Progress Log

Comment

Working...
          X