Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have a high LOT do I vjelq down or up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a high LOT do I vjelq down or up?

Ok so when I jelq I pull down because in in the 90 day routine it says up and to the right and up and to the left. Does it only say that because most people have a low LOT.

I don't think this was taken into account when JonPop created his 90 day routine. You might P.M. him to ask him.

I have a high lot and jelqing straight out and then pulling hard in the downward direction worked GREAT for me. I call it the jelq/stretch combo. And I know it was a big factor in my gains in both length and girth.

I think you need to tweak the routine you are following to fit your particular situation.

Comment

I imagine that trying to v-jelq downwards would be extremely difficult to do because of the angle required to grip effectively.

Have you tried doing the v-jelq sitting down? It makes it easier to get a deep grip. Then go Up---Up---Up/right---Up--Up--Up/left while alternating hands at the same time, such that you're right hand always does the Up/rights and your left hand always does the Up/lefts. Make sense? Easy to do, hard to explain.
      I am no longer an active member on the PEGym.
      Nice Guy blog posts

"It's either 6:15 or Mickey has a hard-on" - George Carlin

Comment

Working...
      X