Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Girth...should I be worried and am I being realistic?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girth...should I be worried and am I being realistic?

Guys,

As with anyone on here, I've always thought of myself as fairly average in size and this is the case in terms of my length (measured at 6.0 inches exactly).

However I'm a little concerned about my girth. Having read a lot of posts on here, I think it's fair to say that I'm above average girth. My measurements are:

EG at the base = 6.0 inches.
    EG at mid = 5.5 inches.
    EG behind glans = 5.25 inches.

Now I'd like to increase my girth to say at least 6.5 inches, but as my dick is fatter at the bottom than the top, I'm worried if I achieve this sort of girth in the middle or near my glans, my base is going to be huge (if it increases at the same sort of length).

So my questions are, should I be worried about this, can I do anything to just increase my girth at the middle and behind the glans, OR...am I worrying about nothing?

Finally do you think my goals are realistic? I want to increase my length at the moment to at least 7.0 inches and would like to eventually get to 8.0 inches if possible. Girth? Well 6.5 all around would be perfect. So I guess my overall goal is 8.0 x 6.5.

Appreciate your thoughts
    Don't focus on the destination but enjoy the journey!

Given time you will certainly be able to make those gains. As for the girth issue, this may not be too much of an issue - in fact I think it may be a good thing being thicker at the base, because with a thinner top you can slide your penis in easier and sort of get the vagina "ready" for the base, in a way. Thicker bases are great for stimulating the clitoris, some guys seek out a penis shape like this. I think JonPop is 6.5 EG midshaft with a 7.5 EG base, if I'm remembering that correctly, and there are some guys on Thunders with similar dimensions as yours.

You may be able to do exercises that sort of focus more on the top and middle than the base, but this may be difficult to do. In the meantime I think you should just continue with your routine and see how you gain before worrying about this. Just stay away from clamping, Ulis, and hanging since those hit base girth more than other exercises.

Comment

Thanks Keido, I appreciate your reply

OK so I'm worrying about nothing then, that's good. Actually what you've said makes a lot of sense and I guess in a way I'm luckily that I'm shaped this way. I never thought about the thicker base stimulating the clitoris, but that makes perfect sense.

I'm going to do exactly what you say, carry on working at it and just see what happens.

This forum is fantastic! I love reading the posts and success stories on here almost as much as I love PE....almost

Thanks again!
      Don't focus on the destination but enjoy the journey!

Comment

Im 6" midshaft and about 6.5 dare I say at the base. Having a thicker base is grerat it hits the clit.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Working...
        X