Brand new to PE, Few quick questions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brand new to PE, Few quick questions.

Alright, iv done research for hours upon hours for the past 5 Days.
    yesterday i started jelqing, Mildly comical cause i have no idea wtf i am doing, watched copious amounts of videos etc, got the general idea but it just seems as if im not doing it right.

(I have extreme trouble getting erections period, let alone maintaing them during jelqing ahha i can probably maintain 20-60% flucuateing.)

Anyways im uncircumsized (i know buzzkill right)
    currently like no idea what the length is somewhere between 6-7"length and girth about 6"

Im looking ot add about 1 " -1.5" on my length, Anything else over that is fine, maybe like 0.5ish" on my girth.

But realisticly 1" on my length and id be extatic.

Im 18 years old. Used to masterbate daily until last night ahah :P

MY question is Will i get any Results with Just Jelqing And Kegel Excersises? As in The whole 5 Min Warm up, 10 Min One handed Jelq switching hands, 5 min Warm down. And then i have my own routine for kegels iv been doing for a while

Quickly tense and untense PC muscle as much as possible for 10 seconds, 3 sets
    10 sets of 5 seconds then 5 second rest, then finally 30 Second hold with 30 seconds rest and 3 sets of that.

Im wondering will i have good results at a reasonable speed with just those 2 Excersies?

OR Should i Use more excersises in my workout.

I ALSO am useing Vigrx Plus, Now (Not for the enlargement i know it doesnt work) BUT for increased blood circulations.

You need to start the 90-day beginner routine. You probably won't have much success with just those two exercises.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne....html#post8288

Try to clean up your spelling, and grammar as much as you can too.

If you have anymore questions don't hesitate to ask.
    Ol' McRemek had a Gym Eeee I Eeee I OOOooooo
    and at this Gym they stretched their dicks Eeee I Eeee I OOOooooo

https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...important.html

Comment

Hah sorry about that, sitting in my university libary trying to type it as fast as possible.

So if i do the 90 Day routine, I should be able to Gain the 1" Im looking for?

Comment

Yes, but gains sometimes don't come easy. It may take a long time (maybe upwards of a year) for you to see gains like that.

Comment

I hear of all those people gaining like that in like 4 -6 weeks. Are they all bs?

Comment

No. It doesn't take long to gain a little bit. An inch will take quite a bit of time to gain though.

Comment

Originally posted by funstuff View Post
              I hear of all those people gaining like that in like 4 -6 weeks. Are they all bs?
              Some people gain quickly. Most people don't. It's important to make yourself realize that there is a good chance you will gain slowly, because most people do. If you get yourself in the mindset that gains will take awhile, with great dedication and committment, you will stay much more motivated to continue. Too many people quit PE because they expect to see gains in their first weeks or months.

-NOBODY gains without being dedicated to a good, solid routine.
              -And remember, doing PE is not ALL about growing a massive heat seeking moisture missile.
              -PE will improve your EQ, your sexual stamina, and your overall penile fitness.
              Everyone dies...
              But not everyone lives

HAPPY HOLIDAYS PE GYM!

Comment

Working...
              X