gains with just hands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gains with just hands

I,ve been reading these forums for a few days now, and there are claims of some significant gains, such at 2" in length and 1" in girth, but they seem to be with extreme exercises using various different types of equipment, clamps, extenders etc.

now I'm just wondering if anybody here has made significant gains by just using their hands? and have never used any equipment.

It's definitely possible and I'm sure some guys will chime in soon on their experiences.

Comment

The majority of people usually start out with manual and gains a ton. Then when their manual gains stop coming many people switch to equipment. I've gained over a 1/2 inch in about 6 months with manual pe personally.
      PEGym Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH76tfDxm7Y

Comment

I think all of my gains have come from manual techniques and have recently switched back to all manual. I will still pump once a week or so.
        pterodactyl

Currently on the Phallosan Forte

Comment

Kingpole, Big Al, JonPop, Going411x7 to just name a few ...have made those gains and more with just manual PE.
          Starting stats : BPEL 6.25" NBPEL 5.6" EG 4.8"
          Current stats : BPEL 7" NBPEL 6.25" EG 5"
          Main Goal : BPEL 7.5" NBPEL 6.75" EG 5.5"

Comment

I have never used any equipment, I have been all hands for the last five years. I mostly do PE 3x a week, and have been fairly consistent for the last five years, and have gained one inch in length and about half an inch in girth.

Comment

My signature should reflect what I've gained in roughly 8 months through manual exercises (stretch, jelq, squeeze). I tried clamping maybe 6 times, but found that my EQ dropped way too much. Besides, I like the idea of gaining as much as I can using my hands to stave off the day I need to use equipment. Like they say-- do the least amount of work you can while still making gains, don't over-train, and if it ain't broke don't fix it.
              "Be Ashamed to Die, Until You Have Scored Some Victory for Humanity". -Horace Mann
              "A boy makes excuses, a man makes changes" -Anon

My Log <--Story and Measurements

Comment

Working...
              X