Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice with my routine w/bathmate

Hello guys,
    My main question has to do with red dots after using bathmate. I get them every time I use the bathmate device and they are gone by the next day. Below is my current routine:

10min warmup
    1 min stretches w/10 sec helicopter shakes between (down-left, down-right, left, right, up-left, up-right; same thing but my grip is toward the base)
    10min jelq
    5-10min bathmate
    (40-50min total)

I like the expansion I get with the bathmate and I get up to a 3/4 inch girth increase for 6-8 hours after, but I am just a little concerned with the red dots. I have read a few threads about this, but there is not a lot of info about it. Some people are saying that the red dots are indicative of increasing pressure too quickly. The thing is, if I don't get the pressure up a bit the bathmate doesn't stick to my body and air gets in. I shave so it's not due to the hair. Anyone have suggestions? Let me know, I would greatly appreciate it.

Forgot to mention my schedule:
    Monday: Full Routine
    Tuesday: Full Routine
    Wednesday: Off
    Thursday: Full Routine
    Friday: Full Routine
    Saturday: Off
    Sunday: 10 Min jelqing, nothing else

Comment

I have been using the bm for about 3 months solid and have seen eg and el gains. I have had this issue too my best advice: 1. Are you using some kind of lube? I use a little conditioner around my whole package this can help with skin agitation and broken capillaries. This has worked for me. 2. This might be more useful I do this as well do you session in sets. With the first set do 5 min. At what ever pressure you feel comfortable with then pull out and do 2-5 min of jelking then go back in for alittle longer say ten minutes or what ever you want to do then repeat jelks. I find this helps with edema, redness and broken caps. Hope this helps. This info is all over the place I just have put it to work and found it helpful.
      Good luck!

-mag

Comment

Awesome! Thanks for the information. I did quite a bit of searching on this site for the broken capillaries but couldn't find anything. I only spent about 10 minutes because that is my limit. If I can't find my information in less than ten minutes then I am either too dumb to figure out how to adequately use the search function or the information isn't there. Thanks again, I really appreciate your advice.

Right now I just use baby oil before I go into the BM. I will start using a thicker lotion. I also like the idea of sets too. Great advice. Repped.

Comment

No problem! Ok I found the thread on MOS that I have Found to be one of the MOST helpful threads I've read regarding the BM. I have read every thread there is on both thunders and pe gym on the bm and this one by far takes the cake imo http://www .*************.com/forum/showthread.php?61976-Bathmate-after-two-months&

I broke up the link right after the www hope this helps you!
          -magicalwhore

Comment

That routine is simply incredible. I certainly don't recommend it for a noob, but I saw an immediate .50" girth increase and it has been a day and a half since my last routine and I still have a .25" increase. Not saying it is permanent. But, I have most certainly found my new girth routine. Really great find.

Oh, almost forgot. Absolutely no red dots either! I love it!

Comment

Originally posted by Magicalwhore View Post
              No problem! Ok I found the thread on MOS that I have Found to be one of the MOST helpful threads I've read regarding the BM. I have read every thread there is on both thunders and pe gym on the bm and this one by far takes the cake imo http://www .*************.com/forum/showthread.php?61976-Bathmate-after-two-months&

I broke up the link right after the www hope this helps you!
              -magicalwhore
              Thank you Magicalwhore for your advices. Just a problem concerning the thread http://www .*************.com/forum/showthread.php?61976-Bathmate-after-two-months& you talk about, it is that at a moment Dan_Clizer says that his "dick has gotten darker" but that this doesn't bother him. I thing this is not the same for us isn't it? We all look for the best bathmate routine which will avoid that. What do you think yourself? Did you avoid the problem of coloration or discoloration and how more precisely? Thank you.

Oneinchwonder any good news from you?
              petitchef
              Last edited by petitchef; 10-25-2012, 03:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X