Is it bad to not masturbate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it bad to not masturbate?

Hey, I'm just interested in doing the penis exercises. Right now I'm doing a warmup, stretches, and jelquing. I do this 2 days on, one day off. Is it bad if I don't masturbate to blow it?

No it isn't bad at all. Actually there is a survey that was done here at the PEGym that suggests that people who don't ejaculate after a PE session gain more.

Penis Enlargement Gym - Ejaculation Analysis

You should ejaculate every once in a while though to keep your prostate healthy just don't do it right after or before a PE session, give it 3 hours both ways.
    Starting BPEL 7.4" NBPEL 6.8" EG 5.2"
    Now BPEL 7.5" NBPEL 7" EG 5.2"
    Short-term Goal BPEL 7.5" NBPEL 7" EG 5.5"

Comment

Hmmmm, I've been wondering: I've been doing a lot of dry ejaculation lately, could this be bad for the prostate?
      05-15-2008 BPEL 14,5 cm/5,7" MSG 11,45 cm/4,5"
      08-31-2008 BPEL 16,5 cm/6.5" MSG 12 cm/4,7"
      02-26-2009 BPEL 17,2 cm/6,8" MSG 12 cm/4,7"

Remek: "They came, they thought, they gained."

Comment

I am by no means an expert but I think you should ejaculate every once in a while. Imagine that you edge everyday and you don't ejaculate, I'd say every three days you should ejaculate.

Comment

Yeah, but I do ejaculate, I just clamp my pc-muscle rockhard so that nothing spills out during ejaculation.
          05-15-2008 BPEL 14,5 cm/5,7" MSG 11,45 cm/4,5"
          08-31-2008 BPEL 16,5 cm/6.5" MSG 12 cm/4,7"
          02-26-2009 BPEL 17,2 cm/6,8" MSG 12 cm/4,7"

Remek: "They came, they thought, they gained."

Comment

I also do that when I'm edging so I can have a so called "dry orgasm". But before I finish my session I finish with a normal orgasm with ejaculation. I don't think there's nothing wrong with that as long as you ejaculate.

Comment

From what I've read, ejaculation and an orgasm are two different processes and it's not the orgasm you have to worry about, but more so the ejaculation.

The theory is that if you ejaculate after PE, your penis automatically contracts back. A lot of PE theory states that you should aim to keep your penis engorged for as long as possible after a workout session as it helps with grow and gains. This is why a lot of people will edge or balloon at the end of a PE session, to in a way gain a 100% erection and fill the penis up to it's new size.

By ejaculating afterwards, your penis can turtle a bit and this is seen as detrimental to gains.

So, what I'd say is, dry orgasms are fine as your penis will generally stay engorged afterwards. But I would also agree that regular ejaculations, at least every three days is a good thing to keep everything pumping well down there
              Don't focus on the destination but enjoy the journey!

Comment

I would try to have a full ejaculation (fluid release) at least once every 10 days. It's good for you. I have also come to the understanding that frequent masturbation without ejaculation can lead to prostate infections. I don't think our little swimmers particularly like to be housed inside of us too long
                Everyone dies...
                But not everyone lives

HAPPY HOLIDAYS PE GYM!

Comment

I think it is healthy to hvae at least three ejaculations per week. evidence shows that 3-4 wet ones can lengthen you life span and is actually good for the cardiovascualr system.
                  I would do ballooning but at least have a few wet ones thoughout the week. In otherwords ejaculate to end the ballooning session. I know that is cheating but it does not hinder gains in the least. The object of ballooning is to get the maximum erection that you can.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Working...
                  X