Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie, excited to join in

Hi guys

For the last few months it has been so hard for me to deal with my 4.7x4 member, but coming to this forum has made me realize there might be hope. So I started the JP's 90 day workout yesterday, and look forward to gaining a few inches!

So what is a realistic goal for 3 months (90 days)? Is it possible to reach 5.5x4.5?

In the next year, i want to reach 6x5 and then stop. And I plan to stick around this forum, so that I can am always motivated.

Wish me luck guys!

I think your goal for 3 months is realistic, as long as you learn the exercises properly, have a good routine and if you are consistent.

Comment

Most people don't gain that much in 3 months and most people don't gain the amount you want in a year either. That being said if you're an easy gainer and stick to it you could get there in that time frame! Good luck
      PEGym Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH76tfDxm7Y

Comment

.8" in length and .5" in girth in 90 days is not very realistic. Many gain nothing in the first 90 days as it is more of a conditioning phase for the tougher workouts. Some do get a quarter or a half inch in length but the few that get .8-1" I believe mostly get it due to having poor EQ quality when they did their first measurement. One thing the first 90 days will do is drastically improve your EQ quality especially if you are edging. If I were you I'd take it as it comes and be thrilled if you get an extra quarter of an inch.
        BPEL 5.9, BPFSL 6.25, EG 5.4, EQ9, LOT 8 2/12/2012
        BPEL 6.5, BPFSL 6.6, EG 5.6, EQ10 7/5/2012
        (switched to 70% stretches & tunica tugs as BPSFL 6.25 was =BPEL 6.25 for 90 days and it seems to be working!)
        BPEL 7.75 EG 6.25 Goal :D

Comment

Working...
        X