Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edging Galore

Hey Fellow PEers,
    I just finished my secong week of JP's routine. I am excited to say the least as I watch my penis getting better and better looking. Don't want to measure yet, but it's definately thicker and heavier in my hands. The wife is on an international trip. I am curious to see if she will notice anything when she comes back.
    In the meantime I am edging like a mad man (and love every mn), three times a day without ejaculation. I allow myself to ejaculate every three days.
    1. Am I overdoing it? what frequency do you recommand?
    2. Ballonning doesn't work for me as of now. What I am doing wrong? I don't seem to mantain EQ without strocking my dick. Is that normal?
    3. Am I supposed to do more kegels besides the ones included in the JP's routine?
    Thanks for reading. I will apreciate any comment.
    Kodal
    Just Keep an open mind

Starting Measurements: 03.17.2012
    BPFL: 6.5"
    MSFG: 5.5"
    BPEL: 8"
    MSEG: 5.75"
    Ultimate Goal:
    BPEL: 10"
    MSEG: 7"

Doesn't seem like you're overdoing it to me. I don't balloon so I can't help you there. I would do a 1 on 1 off kegal program but that's just my opinion.

I notice you mentioned you are not ejaculating. I use to hold it back also and not cum but I am of the opinion that it doesn't matter anymore. My hang is the same after an edging session cum or no cum. I also read that testosterone levels temporarily increase after you ejaculate and I can only see good coming () from that.

Oh...Some hefty goals you have there. Damn!
    Starting: 1/14/12
    BPEL 7.25 x 4.75(both MEG & BEG)

Update 4/15/14
    BPEL 7.75 x 5.25 MEG, 5.625 BEG

Goal:
    BPEL 8.5 x 6.5+

My log

Comment

Originally posted by Hopeful&dedicated View Post
      Doesn't seem like you're overdoing it to me. I don't balloon so I can't help you there. I would do a 1 on 1 off kegal program but that's just my opinion.

I notice you mentioned you are not ejaculating. I use to hold it back also and not cum but I am of the opinion that it doesn't matter anymore. My hang is the same after an edging session cum or no cum. I also read that testosterone levels temporarily increase after you ejaculate and I can only see good coming () from that.

Oh...Some hefty goals you have there. Damn!
      Some hefty start stats aswell!
      March 2012
      BPEL-7.1"
      MEG-5"

"Bleach is mostly water. And We are mostly water! Therefore, We Are Bleach." Nathan Explosion

Comment

Originally posted by BabyDick View Post
        Some hefty start stats aswell!
        Thanks guys for the comments.
        I will continue on my 3 daily edging at least till wife gets back. What's a good kegel routine a part from the JP 90?
        I know I have hefty goals, but I believe I can do it. I am in it for the long haul and I found the right place to do it.
        Thanks for the support. It means a lot.
        Kodal
        Just Keep an open mind

Ultimate Goal:

Comment

I always kegeled throughout the day--where ever I was, and whenever I thought about it.
          It only strengthened my stamina and my "staying" power. Kegeling also allowed me to bounce
          my erection up twenty degrees or so.

Comment

Do you take days off from kegeling? Do you do quick ones or hold for few secs?
            Are you not concerned about over working your BC?
            Thanks for the imput.
            PS: I noticed that you lost 1" of lenght and 1" of girth between Feb. 04 and Oct. 08. What happened there?
            Kodal
            Just Keep an open mind

Ultimate Goal:

Comment

Not really. I guess that muscle is mighty strong, in my case.

I lost that inch early on when I cut back on my daily routine--that was late winter/early spring of 2005. I had
              been unemployed for that whole fall and I was home alone so that I could work out for as long as I could
              tolerate it. Between my jelqing/stretching sessions and my long edging sessions, it was not unusual for me to
              work out three to four hours a day.

My work picked up in 2005. I also hit the panic button. I was continuing to gain like crazy, and I
              truly believed that I would become too large for the Mrs. (In some of my edging sessions, I hit
              8" girth at the base).

I love to go in to the hilt--I guess we all do. It works best for us doggy style.

Comment

I like to kegel progressively. I believe the progressive approach is why I was able
                to tolerate such long, intense p.e. sessions.

Start out with a series of short kegels, and then slowly build up to long holds.
                Eventually you should be able to hold it pretty much as long as you want to.

But short intense kegels work best while jelqing. Again, it depends on how long
                your jelq strokes are. I try to do at least one (sometimes two) intense two to three second kegel
                with each jelq stroke.

Comment

Wow. PE is truly your magnificient obsession. But it's a healthy one. I myself tend to obssess over things I like and I do like PE.
                  Thanks a lot for the pointers. I will get busy with quick kegels and work up to longer holds.
                  I thought I was crazy going for 10x7, but look at you 11x7?
                  Happy gains
                  Just Keep an open mind

Ultimate Goal:

Comment

Hmm kegeling while jelqing...I love killing 2 birds with 1 stone. I'm not the type of person who could stand PEing for 4 hours a day. I guess my gains will come in more time. Or perhaps I should up the tension.
                    EL: 5 3/4", EG: 4 7/8" | 2020

Comment

Kegeling while Jelqing is the bomb! makes your stamina infinite xD, but I think there are some downsides, from my experience my partner sometimes feels inadequate because she has multiple orgasms, and I don't have a single one during some sessions of love making.
                      It is a powerful feeling kegel when you stretch, kegel when you jelq, kegel when you piss, kegel when you shit!!!!! xD

And I think you are all good with your edging yo, you def desensitized your funk though, just don't overdo it!
                      and when I say don't over do it, I mean don't edge too hard, don't do it to the point where you feel like your going to crap your pants and your head gets red.
                      Funnypop
                      Last edited by Funnypop; 03-31-2012, 10:08 PM.
                      ( I have never recorded my progress, but I have never forgotten where I started. )
                      Before ever starting PE 2010: BPEL:6", EG:4.3"-4.4"
                      As of 6/14/13: NBPEL:6.9", BPEL:7.3", MEG:4.9" BEG:5.3"
                      Goal: NBPEL:7.5", MEG:5.5", BEG: 5.5"+

Comment

Thank you Funnypop. Advice well taken. I will kegel like there's no tomorrow. Do I need to worry about rks for now?
                        I wish I had your problem though: giving my partner several orgasms before I can have one. From my vantage point it seems like a good problem to have.Lol.
                        Just Keep an open mind

Ultimate Goal:

Comment

Originally posted by kodal View Post
                          Thanks guys for the comments.
                          I will continue on my 3 daily edging at least till wife gets back. What's a good kegel routine a part from the JP 90?
                          I know I have hefty goals, but I believe I can do it. I am in it for the long haul and I found the right place to do it.
                          Thanks for the support. It means a lot.
                          Kodal
                          I read one on here when I first started and like it and have been doing it ever since.

25-1 sec holds
                          12-5 sec
                          6-10 sec
                          3-20 sec
                          2-30 sec
                          1-til failure

I do these for regular and reverse.
                          Starting: 1/14/12
                          BPEL 7.25 x 4.75(both MEG & BEG)

Update 4/15/14
                          BPEL 7.75 x 5.25 MEG, 5.625 BEG

Goal:
                          BPEL 8.5 x 6.5+

My log

Comment

Originally posted by kodal View Post
                            Thank you Funnypop. Advice well taken. I will kegel like there's no tomorrow. Do I need to worry about rks for now?
                            I wish I had your problem though: giving my partner several orgasms before I can have one. From my vantage point it seems like a good problem to have.Lol.
                            I am not familiar with the term rks, is that an abbreviation?
                            and kodal what do you do for your girth gains!!??
                            ( I have never recorded my progress, but I have never forgotten where I started. )
                            Before ever starting PE 2010: BPEL:6", EG:4.3"-4.4"
                            As of 6/14/13: NBPEL:6.9", BPEL:7.3", MEG:4.9" BEG:5.3"
                            Goal: NBPEL:7.5", MEG:5.5", BEG: 5.5"+

Comment

Originally posted by Dance Sucka View Post
                              Hmm kegeling while jelqing...I love killing 2 birds with 1 stone. I'm not the type of person who could stand PEing for 4 hours a day. I guess my gains will come in more time. Or perhaps I should up the tension.

Less is more works too, you know. You have all these guys' experience to guide you. I did it all on my own.

Comment

Working...
                              X