Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

increase your testosterone 200% & its free!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• increase your testosterone 200% & its free!

Hey I read a lot of different guys on here asking for ways to boost their testosterone. I ran across this one, & I haven't seen it mentioned here.
    Basically they say that exposing your chest & back to sunlight can increase your testosterone by 120% & that exposing your genitals to sunlight increases your testosterone by 200%!

I'm not an expert on this. If this interests you google up on it.Heres one of the places I read about this.............

Sunlight, vitamin D, sexual performance and fertility, Vitamin D Deficiency

Funny cause I've been waiting to get a job (which I finally did; start this Monday) so that I could get a membership at the local tanning salon. I know for a fact that it DOES help you in terms of muscling up; at least with me it's made a difference when I'm tanned v.s. when I'm pale like I am right now.

The article states how conception rates are higher in Winter months even though there's not much exposure to UVB rays. Well duh!...Winter time is mating time for those who's list of activities get reduced when cold weather comes in. I mean, what a better way to heat things up at home when it's freezing outside than to get it on like mad rabbits?

From my very own personal experience, I can say that my whole system is ALWAYS in a better state when I manage to get some sun on my skin. Energy, mood, libido, strength, etc, are all better when I've gotten some rays on my skin.
    W.M.P.
    Last edited by W.M.P.; 03-14-2009, 03:31 PM. Reason: ,

Comment

that sounds like a very big increase just by geting some sun. vitamin d does help, but i think thats a lil over exaderated. do squats, deadlifts, and bench press and up both test and hgh at the same time. tanning is good for looking more toned, i just get scared of people using those beds. i think they are dangerous. but thats just me im a paranoid person i guess

Comment

Originally posted by billyglidejr View Post
        that sounds like a very big increase just by geting some sun. vitamin d does help, but i think thats a lil over exaderated. do squats, deadlifts, and bench press and up both test and hgh at the same time. tanning is good for looking more toned, i just get scared of people using those beds. i think they are dangerous. but thats just me im a paranoid person i guess
        Yeah i agree raising test levels are not difficult. There are lots of ways to do it. Watching sports on TV does it.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Originally posted by billyglidejr View Post
          A combination of training and tanning is IMO a good way to go about it. I used to be really against the whole tanning-salon thing, until I met my girl and saw how it can actually be a very good thing if done properly. The thing is that, if your only perspective on tanning is those people you see around the gym and other places who look like they actually live inside an eternally lit wood-fire oven, then it's just not such an appealing idea. I did it for a month last year (before I got laid off and couldn't afford it anymore) and it was great. The thing with it is that you gotta use the bed @ medium strength so that you can build up a healthy tan without getting burned. I grew up in the tropics, where the Sun is just BRUTAL, and I gotta tell you that (when used properly) indoor tanning is WAY safer than baking yourself out in the Sun. With the bed, you can control/adjust the settings; the Sun it's just gonna do its thing regardless of what you do.
          W.M.P.
          Last edited by W.M.P.; 03-14-2009, 08:05 PM. Reason: ,

Comment

Originally posted by W.M.P. View Post
            A combination of training and tanning is IMO a good way to go about it. I used to be really against the whole tanning-salon thing, until I met my girl and saw how it can actually be a very good thing if done properly. The thing is that, if your only perspective on tanning is those people you see around the gym and other places who look like they actually live inside an eternally lit wood-fire oven, then it's just not such an appealing idea. I did it for a month last year (before I got laid off and couldn't afford it anymore) and it was great. The thing with it is that you gotta use the bed @ medium strength so that you can build up a healthy tan without getting burned. I grew up in the tropics, where the Sun is just BRUTAL, and I gotta tell you that (when used properly) indoor tanning is WAY safer than baking yourself out in the Sun. With the bed, you can control/adjust the settings; the Sun it's just gonna do its thing regardless of what you do.
            Im Portuguese and Spanish i don't need to get a tan. I do have a lot of Irish but i got the olive complexion going on.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

I ruined my skin in Vietnam. Went without a shirt whenever I could. So fuckin humid that a shirt would get sopping wet. My skin got like leather and man, I am paying for it now. I have to go have little Carcinomas removed every now and then.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Originally posted by JonPop View Post
                I ruined my skin in Vietnam. Went without a shirt whenever I could. So fuckin humid that a shirt would get sopping wet. My skin got like leather and man, I am paying for it now. I have to go have little Carcinomas removed every now and then.
                Good thing the Carcinomas are little. Definitely don't want that stuff to spread.
                "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

The article is a classically deterministic expression of of the statistical lament, "correlation does not necessarily equal causation." Humorously, some may be interested to know that more people drowned when the grass is green.
                  Progress Thread - "I assure you, I'm growing."

Comment

Originally posted by lmorley View Post
                    The article is a classically deterministic expression of of the statistical lament, "correlation does not necessarily equal causation." Humorously, some may be interested to know that more people drowned when the grass is green.
                    I don't understand what the hell you just said. What have you been smoking?

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Originally posted by kingpole View Post
                      Im Portuguese and Spanish i don't need to get a tan. I do have a lot of Irish but i got the olive complexion going on.
                      What?! You´re Spanish and we´re always speaking in english through MP? LOL!

I´m Spanish (alone) and I could pass for Swedish perfectly!
                      Sorry for my english! I´m spanish

Metas: 18 cms NBP x 13,5 a 14 cms EG

Goals: 7.1 " NBP x 5,32 to 5,51 EG

Comment

Originally posted by kakarotto View Post
                        What?! You´re Spanish and we´re always speaking in english through MP? LOL!

I´m Spanish (alone) and I could pass for Swedish perfectly!
                        Pues que carajos pensabas, tio? Aqui tambien habemos decendientes de Don Quijote!

"Well what the hell where you thinking, dude? Some of us here are descendants of Don Quijote!"

Comment

¡Vaya hombre! ¡Y yo pensando que era el único español aquí!

Oh men, and I was thinking I was the only spanish here!
                          Sorry for my english! I´m spanish

Metas: 18 cms NBP x 13,5 a 14 cms EG

Goals: 7.1 " NBP x 5,32 to 5,51 EG

Comment

As you may think that tanning your sack will increase your testosterone levels, it also increases chances of melanoma. I used to tan at the gym because it made me look real big and buff. Then I got melanoma and am doomed to be white and pasty the rest of my life. Started as a little mole on my leg. Luckily I caught it in time before it spread. Had to have a chunk taken off the side of my leg. Boy my tan looks cool now. Now I have to use sunblock every time I step outside now. I'm only 35 and it aint cool. Could have just been from over exposure to the tanning beds and may never happen again. Who knows. Maybe I'm just susceptible to it. Don't know and not taking the chance. I have kids to take care of. I was always told the same when I tanned. Don't use those beds they give you skin cancer. Yeah right. Whatever I would think. They were right. Probably the reason they put those warning stickers on the sides of those things that say "WARNING MAY CAUSE SKIN CANCER". But hey, if you die from skin cancer from tanning, the contrast between your coffin lining and your skin will be awesome.

Comment

Tack för tipset mannen
                              (Swe: Thanks for sharing bro)
                              Start:2008-10-4
                              Reborn Alpha Male
                              BPFSL (18")
                              FG (10 cm )
                              BPEL ( 23 cm)
                              MEG (15 cm)
                              ----
                              EQ (~ 8)

Comment