Just finished my first PE Session!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just finished my first PE Session!

And I feel as though it was quite successful! However, I'd like to come here and tell everyone what I did, hopefully earning some critiques and comments!

So, I basically have been doing stretches (just warm up + stretches) in the shower for about a week now. Yesterday I did them, and today I was doing them, then I decided enough of this waiting for increased privacy, I'm just going to start full PE sessions! So I did.

Here was my workout. Admittedly, it wasn't too well thought out, more spur of the moment. But I think it came out OK:

7-10 minute warm up in the shower. Not too sure what the official time was here.

While still in the shower under the hot water, I did the following stretch routine:
    -5-way stretches, held for a count of 30 each way + kegel held for 30 seconds
    -Helicopter shakes for 10 seconds mixed in after almost each of the holds
    -Clockwise and counterclockwise set of 5 rotations each direction, holding a kegel on every other one
    -helicopter shakes for 30 seconds

Then I got out of the shower and lubed up using the Bio Oil recommended multiple places on this forum, and proceeded to jelq with an OK grip (3 second strokes) for a total of 7 minutes.

After that I did about 35 minutes of edging (no ejaculation at the end)

Finally, while occasionally stretching and massaging my penis, I gave it a 10 minute cool down with a damp rag (water run on it was room temperature, then it was shaked out so it had a cool feel to it)

Now I'm sitting here typing this and my penis feels wonderful! Totally relaxed; really, really stretchy; also, there was no turtling whatsoever.

So, give me your critiques. I plan to continue a routine similar to this tomorrow, then a day off, then continue on a 2 days on/1 day off routine. Should I change anything? Should I always edge? Should I only edge occasionally?

I will also return tomorrow and update with any positive or negative PIs I experience tomorrow, but right now I count this excellent feeling as quite a positive PI!

A big thanks to everyone here for making this first session (and hopefully many more!) possible!
    *EDIT* Now measuring from the TOP
    Starting stats (3/15/09)

BPEL : 6.5" | EG : 4.5" (Don't remember NBPEL)

Current Stats (5/27/09)

BPEL: 7.3" (18.5cm) | EG: 4.8"

Sounds like you had fun.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

I do sound a bit excited, don't I? Haha. Yeah, I thought it was a great time and I was really glad because I think it will be really easy to incorporate into my daily life from now on.
      Starting stats (3/15/09)

Current Stats (5/27/09)

Comment

Originally posted by Strive4Health View Post
        I do sound a bit excited, don't I? Haha. Yeah, I thought it was a great time and I was really glad because I think it will be really easy to incorporate into my daily life from now on.
        Welcome to Pegym! Feel free to ask lots of questions.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Alright, so now I just woke up today and I didn't have any kind of morning wood, and while my penis still has the kind of post-workout feel, it feels a little different than normal. There doesn't seem to be any size loss, the flaccid hang is pretty good, and it's nice and stretchy and no sign of turtling.

What should I do? I haven't had much morning wood recently, so should I do another workout today and see what happens?
          Starting stats (3/15/09)

Current Stats (5/27/09)

Comment

Did you have morning wood all the time before starting PE? If not, don't worry about it. I hardly ever get morning wood (usually I don't get it unless I use supplements) and have gained fairly well. I think morning wood can be effected by things other than just PE - how deep a sleep you're in, supplements, stress, masturbation frequency, general health, etc.

Comment

Yeah I have to come back and say I don't think anything bad happened, as the whole day I've been getting very positive PIs and for the first time in a while have gotten "random erections."

So, I think it was a success! However, tonight I am going to experiment with jelqing first and then stretching after like babbis had posted. I'll see which one works better.
              Starting stats (3/15/09)

Current Stats (5/27/09)

Comment

So tonight I switched it up a little and tried this:

Warm up in the shower with hot water for 10 minutes

Jelq (using lube) at about 40%-60% erection level for 7 minutes (stopped at about 6 1/2 because my erection level went down a bit too much I think, any tips for this?)

Leave shower and do stretches:
                -helicopter shakes
                -5 directions for 30 seconds each
                -rotationals 5 both ways

Edge for 20 minutes (meant to go longer but also wanted to test to see if my kegeling has allowed me to hold the coming back completely... it hasn't )

Cool down with damp coolish rag for 10 minutes.

Tomorrow I will take a day off, then the next day I think I'll try babbis' truly minimalist routine of 10 minute warm up, 150 wet jelqs, and rotational stretches.

For babbis' routine, does anyone know if the 150 jelqs is suppose to be 1 jelq = one hand goes up the shaft entirely, or is it 1 jelq = both hands need to go?

*Also: No negative PIs whatsoever.
                Starting stats (3/15/09)

Current Stats (5/27/09)

Comment

Jelq (using lube) at about 40%-60% erection level for 7 minutes (stopped at about 6 1/2 because my erection level went down a bit too much I think, any tips for this?)
                  Try kegeling blood in.

As for the reps, I'm pretty sure 1 hand stroke counts as 1 rep as per babbis' routine.

Comment

Thanks for the quick reply Keido!

I tried kegeling blood in a few times, and it helped a little, but at the same time it was still occasionally hard to keep the erection level up.
                    Starting stats (3/15/09)

Current Stats (5/27/09)

Comment

This'll get easier as your kegels become stronger. Also, try to think arousing thoughts (obviously, heh) or lightening your grip up some.

Comment

Ahh, lightening my grip, of course! I was experimenting with how tight to make the grip, so that was what probably did it! Thanks, Keido!

However, my grip seems to have been ok, because this morning I got the best morning wood I think I've ever had; I definitely count that as a positive PI!
                        Starting stats (3/15/09)

Current Stats (5/27/09)

Comment

Working...
                        X