Its all psycological

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its all psycological

Hi!I am glad that I am back to the forum.After two weaks of illness and rest of all activities I am back and ready to continue.What I have to say is that I have passed many exams in university so now I am a little less anxious.You cant imagine how less anxious boost the erections and Penis EQ.The last months I was studying over 12 hours a day and managed to be in my PE routine but I had very weak Penis errections in the stage of ED.Its all in the mind and in psycology.Now I see how it is to have fun with PE with less anxious.When I used to have many anxious the last months I calculated every single moment of the day just to make it.I was doing PE with the clock aside and didnt enjoy it but just was counting reps just not to loose my routine and not loose anything.There comes smt important I found out.With this anxious I was doing for about 3 hours every day PE just to make 150 dry jeqls.Now with less anxious and less in my head it takes about 90 minutes to do the 150 dry jeqls.So I have the double free time and feel better.AND it after the two weaks of rest I had a 1/8" gained
    1 and a half year before 15cm EL
    NOW 19cm EL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    EG I dont know but it looks very good and sometimes when I have errections in my streching it is huge like a bottle.....
    flausid lenghth it is very good and when I play a little with my hands it comes to 6" FL in my panties and then I look some girls with a big laugh!!!!
    AND bone streched length is about 24.5cm!!!!!yeaaaaaaa
    What I have manage in these 4 years of serious PE is something extreme more extreme even from yoga.I can put my mind in my penis and force blood into it without a errection with out a feeling just with my relaxation and mind game and send it from 6" to 8.4".I seriously find it very strange:D :p

papaki, could you post here what was your routine like during this 1 and half year please? You've got some massive gains over this time, so I'm curious what kind of routine did you have...

btw, I agree that It's all psychological like pretty much everything in life. If you are anxious, you cannot concentrate on anything you want to do.

regards,

E.

Comment

Originally posted by emilrulez View Post
      papaki, could you post here what was your routine like during this 1 and half year please? You've got some massive gains over this time, so I'm curious what kind of routine did you have...

btw, I agree that It's all psychological like pretty much everything in life. If you are anxious, you cannot concentrate on anything you want to do.

regards,

E.

Year 1
      10 minutes warm up
      200jeqls and 25 streches 5 upwards 5 to the left 5 to the right 5straight and 5 downwards each rep for 15 seconds.
      5 minutes cool down
      I was doing that for 6 on and 1 of for all the first year
      Year 2
      10 minutes warm up
      150 wet jeqls and
      20 streches 5 upwards 5 to the left 5 to the right 5straight each rep for 15 seconds.
      This sound to be an easy routine but it takes me for average 2 or 2 and a half hour a day to make it.
      What I have manage in these 4 years of serious PE is something extreme more extreme even from yoga.I can put my mind in my penis and force blood into it without a errection with out a feeling just with my relaxation and mind game and send it from 6" to 8.4".I seriously find it very strange:D :p

Comment

The mind is a powerful tool. If you can completely convince yourself that your dick is growing, EVEN WHEN YOU DON'T SEE MEASURABLE gains every month, you will grow.
        Everyone dies...
        But not everyone lives

HAPPY HOLIDAYS PE GYM!

Comment

Working...
        X