Jelqing Routine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jelqing Routine

Hello, I just began jelqing and am wondering how I am going to continue. First, i developed red spots that appears like freckles, then began to feel the impact after all that pulling and yanking and have been feeling sore for the last few days. How much is too much for a beginner? Your comments are appreciated...

Thanks,

W

Do the JP90, that is a beginners routine JP's 90 Day Beginner Routine

Red spots aren't necessarily bad, read this Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

Welcome to the gym!
    My progress log

Comment

Originally posted by HotAsianMale View Post
      after all that pulling and yanking and have been feeling sore...
      Pulling and yanking!? Ouch!

Take it easy man. Think about coaxing growth, not forcing it. I suspect that you're jelqing (and perhaps stretching) too hard or for too long. Take it easier on yourself, and hook up with a solid, proven routine.
      I am no longer an active member on the PEGym.
      Nice Guy blog posts

"It's either 6:15 or Mickey has a hard-on" - George Carlin

Comment

So it really is my3rd time at this....what's your routine like? Since you're a senior member,good advice would sure get me going. 123 and hookup with a real coaching shall get me there!

Comment

Originally posted by Padawan787 View Post
          Do the JP90, that is a beginners routine JP's 90 Day Beginner Routine

Red spots aren't necessarily bad, read this Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

Welcome to the gym!
          Bolded part
          My progress log

Comment

Aye, JP90 is a good start.

I also like the Remek and PSEG light routines listed in the Beginner sticky thread. Especially since you've seen some issues in the past, I would recommend starting with one of those lighter routines. Just check out the Beginner sticky thread in this forum, and you'll find the latter two programs I just mentioned. Take it light and slow.
            I am no longer an active member on the PEGym.
            Nice Guy blog posts

"It's either 6:15 or Mickey has a hard-on" - George Carlin

Comment

Working...
            X