I cannot understand what is kegel :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I cannot understand what is kegel :(

Do you have a kegel video? I'm trying to understand how to kegel me penis...

Thanks!

Next time you go to the bathroom to do a #1, stop the flow of urine. You'll feel a tightening under your balls. That's the pelvic floor region. That's a kegel
    Everyone dies...
    But not everyone lives

HAPPY HOLIDAYS PE GYM!

Comment

Well... i suppose it's very difficult to do for example 25 kegels

but i think kegel is a very good excercise, isn't it?

and what is the PC muscle?

Comment

Another way to figure out how to kegel is to get an erection and try to bob your penis up and down with the muscles you use to kegel.

The muscle you use to kegel is actually the BC muscle: Bulbospongiosus muscle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The PC muscles (both men and women have these): Pubococcygeus muscle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Comment

A kegel video would mostly show a closeup of a man contracting his own anus I imagine, I for one would not like to see that.
          05-15-2008 BPEL 14,5 cm/5,7" MSG 11,45 cm/4,5"
          08-31-2008 BPEL 16,5 cm/6.5" MSG 12 cm/4,7"
          02-26-2009 BPEL 17,2 cm/6,8" MSG 12 cm/4,7"

Remek: "They came, they thought, they gained."

Comment

This video is of the "Towel Raise" which is, in essence, a weighted kegel. The same muscles you feel working in this exercise are the same muscles you use for standard kegels.
            Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

how kegels can help me?

if i jelq for 3 months and my gains are for example 2cm, if i stop i'll lose these gains? because i saw a signature that was written: "be diligent" and this user lost some gains.

in addition, i haven't understand yet what is loss of tug

sorry but i'm newbie

thanks

Comment

You can lose gains if you haven't cemented them, yeah. Dedication and consistency tends to be what equals gains in the PE game. As for the LOT, don't worry about it right now. Just get started on the newbie routine.

Comment

aaaaaaaaaaaa i think i understood about kegel...

when i do the excercise of the video above (the towel raise) or do the excericise in which i stop the flow of urine, i train the same muscle of the penis but in a different way? if yes, what's the difference between the two excercises?

Comment

Originally posted by PsyTrance View Post
                    aaaaaaaaaaaa i think i understood about kegel...

when i do the excercise of the video above (the towel raise) or do the excericise in which i stop the flow of urine, i train the same muscle of the penis but in a different way? if yes, what's the difference between the two excercises?

I don't think you are to always stop you urine as an exercise. You stop your urine to feel where the muscle is so that way you know what to do to exercise that muscle. The tightening feeling you get to stop urinating is what you want to do without always peeing. And the towel exercise is a good way to do this because you bet more out of your workout then just kegeling alone and you don't have to exercise for as long of a period of time. I hope I explained this well. Good luck!
                    Current: LOT 6 O'Clock
                    NBPFL - 3.5 BPFL - 4.5 FG - 3.875
                    NBPEL - 5.5 BPEL - 6.5 EG - 4.125

Short Term Goal:
                    NBPFL - 4.5 BPFL - 5.5 FG - 4
                    NBPEL - 5.85 BPEL - 6.75 EG - 4.35

Long term goal:
                    I like the 9 x 6 thought

Comment

...if yes, what's the difference between the two excercises?
                      One uses weighted resistance while the other doesn't.

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

another question: if i'll follow the 90 day begginers routine WITHOUT supplements, what will happen?

Comment

another question: if i'll follow the 90 day begginers routine WITHOUT supplements, what will happen?
                          You really don't need supplements unless you're experiencing ED. You should gain just fine without them, although a good supplement will encourage blood flow- which will help speed healing and keep your penis in a "pumped" state longer.

Comment

Working...
                          X