• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T3S - 45 Day Beginner Routine

TheSnitch Snatch System
    A 45 Day Beginner Routine

Notes (Read)

Jelqs: Jelqs should be 2-3 seconds long, don’t just zip your hand across your wang. Slowly pull with a modest grip. Count out your seconds each jelq, in time you won’t need to count you’ll just know the rhythm.

The OKJ: OK Jelq
    The VJ: V Jelq
    For this system we will be doing both hands equals 1 jelq. Jelq right hand, jelq left hand, count 1.

Stretches: These can be done 10 seconds in each direction, for a total of 6 sets, or you can do 1 minute in each direction for 1 set as an example of day 1. As the system progresses, don’t do more than a full 1 minute in each direction at one time.

DS: Directional Stretches (Correction to the link, your directional stretches will consist of Up, Down, Left, Right and Straight Out)

For the first 10 days we are adding in 12 seconds each direction, for a total of 1 minute of stretches. Do 1 set of stretches at 1 minute per direction, then go back and do 12 seconds per direction – add 12 seconds on to this second set every day. This should help you keep track easier. It’s up to you, mix and match but don’t pull too hard, you should feel a stretch but not painful pressure.

Warm Up: 5 minutes before and after each workout. On day 22 change to 10 minutes before and 5 minutes after.

Rest Days: On your rest days it’s perfectly fine to have sex, edge, or masturbate, just don’t stress your penis too much.

Work Days: On your work days try your best to edge or have sex, don’t masturbate.

The First 10 Days

Day 1: 35 OKJ / 35VJ / 6 Minutes Directional Stretching (Time: 25 minutes)
    Day 2: 40 OKJ / 40 VJ / 7 Minutes Directional Stretching
    Day 3: 45 OKJ / 45 VJ / 8 Minutes Directional Stretching
    Day 4: 50 OKJ / 50 VJ / 9 Minutes Directional Stretching
    Day 5: 55 OKJ / 55 VJ / 10 Minutes Directional Stretching
    Day 6: 60 OKJ / 60 VJ / 11 Minutes Directional Stretching
    Day 7: 65 OKJ / 65 VJ / 12 Minutes Directional Stretching
    Day 8: 70 OKJ / 70 VJ / 13 Minutes Directional Stretching
    Day 9: 75 OKJ / 75 VJ / 14 Minutes Directional Stretching
    Day 10: 80 OKJ / 80 VJ / 15 Minutes Directional Stretching (Time: 40 minutes)

The 5 Days of Rest

Day 11 – 15: Rest (Don’t touch your dick, others can though.)

At this point we will be switching to a 2 on 1 off schedule.

30 Days of Escalation

Day 16: 80 OKJ / 80 VJ / 15 Minutes Directional Stretching
    Day 17: 80 OKJ / 80 VJ / 15 Minutes Directional Stretching
    Day 18: Rest

Day 19: 95 OKJ / 95 VJ / 17 Minutes Directional Stretching
    Day 20: 95 OKJ / 95 VJ / 17 Minutes Directional Stretching
    Day 21: Rest

Day 22: 110 OKJ / 110 VJ / 19 Minutes Directional Stretching
    Day 23: 110 OKJ / 110 VJ / 19 Minutes Directional Stretching
    Day 24: Rest

Day 25: 125OKJ / 125 VJ / 21 Minutes Directional Stretching
    Day 26: 125OKJ / 125 VJ / 21 Minutes Directional Stretching
    Day 27: Rest

Day 28: 140 OKJ / 140 VJ / 23 Minutes Directional Stretching (Time: 65 minutes)
    Day 29: 140 OKJ / 140 VJ / 23 Minutes Directional Stretching
    Day 30: Rest

Day 31: 155 OKJ / 155 VJ / 25 Minutes Directional Stretching
    Day 32: 155 OKJ / 155 VJ / 25 Minutes Directional Stretching
    Day 33: Rest

Day 34: 170 OKJ / 170 VJ / 27 Minutes Directional Stretching
    Day 35: 170 OKJ / 170 VJ / 27 Minutes Directional Stretching
    Day 36: Rest

Day 37: 185 OKJ / 185 VJ / 29 Minutes Directional Stretching
    Day 38: 185 OKJ / 185 VJ / 29 Minutes Directional Stretching
    Day 39: Rest

Day 40: 200 OKJ / 200 VJ / 31 Minutes Directional Stretching
    Day 41: 200 OKJ / 200 VJ / 31 Minutes Directional Stretching
    Day 42: Rest

Day 43: 215 OKJ / 215 VJ / 33 Minutes Directional Stretching
    Day 44: 215 OKJ / 215 VJ / 33 Minutes Directional Stretching (Time: 90 minutes)
    Day 45: Rest

Total: Over 7,000 jelqs and almost 10 hours of stretching!
    *As an addition, you can add 5 (3 second) kegels to day 1 and progress by adding 2 each work day, don't kegel on rest days.

(This is the system I'll be starting on Monday, and I'll be taking before and after pictures!)
    TheSnitch
    Last edited by TheSnitch; 04-27-2012, 08:20 AM.
    13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 Goal
    10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 Goal

B
    link 2000's Links

Interested to see how this works for you. Update often.
    EG: 13.0cm (5.12in)

Comment

Thanks! I like this! Do you think it's advisable for a complete beginner to do 10 straight days with no rest though? What erection levels should jelqs be done at? And why not do the longer warmup and warm down from the beginning instead of waiting until day 22? Just some food for thought, I really like this, way to put a guide together man, props!
      BTBrian
      Last edited by BTBrian; 04-26-2012, 04:48 PM.
      PEGym Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH76tfDxm7Y

Comment

Originally posted by BTBrian View Post
        Thanks! I like this! Do you think it's advisable for a complete beginner to do 10 straight days with no rest though? What erection levels should jelqs be done at? And why not do the longer warmup and warm down from the beginning instead of waiting until day 22? Just some food for thought, I really like this way to put a guide together man, props!
        Hey thanks man! I do think it's ok for absolute noobs to do 10 days with no rest. I wouldn't suggest running 10 miles every single day, but I certainly would recommend walking 1 mile and working your way up to 3 over 10 days. The number of jelqs and length of stretches are so light that I don't think there would be any issues. In total you only perform 10 hours of stretching for the entire routine, that's less than most advanced people do in a single day!

The warm up progression follows the idea that you'll be breaking down tissue and healing, and on day 22 you start getting over 200 jelqs, so to compensate for any additional tissue that's been added and the milestone in jelqs I've increased the warm up time. Warm downs aren't essential, but I do think helps recovery and stress factors, I don't think a change in the warm down would add anything to possible gains.

The Jelq erection levels should be discussed in the linked article for jelqs.

B
        link 2000's Links

Comment

Pretty decent routine if your EQ doesn't go to hell. Is there a reason for the added 12 seconds in each direction for the stretches on the first 10 days? My only other concern is that it might be too much too soon? That's quite the jump in a month and a half (jelqs). You might be on to something though, might be a good intermediate routine after the JP90? I dunno, I'm just a noob. Will be interesting to see how it goes.
          Start(March/'12): Last Measured(Aug/'12):
          NBPEL: 6.75" NBPEL: 7.25"
          BPEL: 7.75" BPEL: 7.75"
          MEG: 5.125" MEG: 5.25"

Goal:
          NBPEL: 8"
          MEG: 6.5"

Comment

Originally posted by gonnaBhuge View Post
            Pretty decent routine if your EQ doesn't go to hell. Is there a reason for the added 12 seconds in each direction for the stretches on the first 10 days? My only other concern is that it might be too much too soon? That's quite the jump in a month and a half (jelqs). You might be on to something though, might be a good intermediate routine after the JP90? I dunno, I'm just a noob. Will be interesting to see how it goes.
            Questions absolutely appreciated.

The reason for adding the 12 seconds in each direction is simply to begin the escalation process. Everything in the 10 day is similar to the 30 day, but less intense.

Remember that JP90 has:
            Do a total of 150 "Wet Jelqs" and 90 "V" Jelqs.
            each night. Over a period of 45 days, that would be about 100 more jelqs than this system. I think it's less intensive.

Most people miss this about JP90 too.
            About 3 or 4 seconds per rep. Both hands count as 1 rep.
            I've always considered 1 hand motion 1 rep. But, I think I will keep both hands = 1 rep for this system.
            TheSnitch
            Last edited by TheSnitch; 04-26-2012, 05:25 PM. Reason: Did my math wrong lol

B
            link 2000's Links

Comment

In just 10 days you go from 6 minutes stretching to 15? That's a bit much.
              Collection of scientific articles and books related to PE: pe_sources.zip

Comment

Originally posted by eow. View Post
                In just 10 days you go from 6 minutes stretching to 15? That's a bit much.
                I don't think so. Aaron's beginner routine advocates moving from 6 minutes to 10 minutes over 35 days. Keep in mind his routine is a beginner medium routine. The JP90 is considered a beginner Intense routine. As this would be also. I don't recommend it for everyone, seeing as some might jump the gun, but there are far more intense beginner routines out there. Check out Aaron's book "Exercising the Penis" for some other routines.

As an example of an Extreme Beginner Routine, here is DLD from MOS's Beginner Routine. This is the routine Matterofsize suggests noobs do.

DLD's NEWBIE ROUTINE

Basic Stretching: 3 Sets of each stretch below
                Behind The Cheeks to the Left: 30-seconds
                Behind The Cheeks to the Center: 30-seconds
                Behind The Cheeks to the Right: 30-seconds

Straight Down to the Left: 30-seconds
                Straight Down to the Center: 30-seconds
                Straight Down to the Right: 30-seconds
                Straight Down Rotary Stretches: 25-Cranks

Straight Out to the Left: 30-seconds
                Straight Out to the Center: 30-seconds
                Straight Out to the Right: 30-seconds
                Straight Out Rotary Stretches: 25-Cranks

Straight Up to the Left: 30-seconds
                Straight Up to the Center: 30-seconds
                Straight Up to the Right: 30-seconds
                Straight Up Rotary Stretches: 25-Cranks

Basic Jelqing

For First 2 weeks - 300 2 Second Jelqs

after 2 weeks - 600 2 Second Jelqs

After Jelq: Warm Down

PC Muscle Fitness

100 quick Kegel squeezes

50 of the following:
                Squeeze your PC muscle as hard as you can, hold for 5 seconds then slowly release for 2 seconds. When you have finished the 50 your PC muscle will be screaming. This is a good sign. Now to finish the exercise start squeezing and hold for 1 minute, if you get tired squeeze harder until the minute is complete.

REST DAYS
                I have always trained 7 days on no days off. I think this type of schedule promotes a more habitual program. For me days off can quickly turn into weeks off so it is better for me to be a daily trainer. I also believe that the penis only needs 24 hours of recovery before it is trained again. Some guys either do not have the time for this or it may be too difficult at first. In this case I recommend deducting one day at a time until the perfect routine is created. i.e. 6 on 1 off, 5 on 2 off.

TheSnitch
                Last edited by TheSnitch; 04-26-2012, 05:46 PM.

B
                link 2000's Links

Comment

Working...
                X