Is this a problem?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this a problem?

Hi all I have yet another question for you. Sometimes during my stretches and sometimes when I am fully erect and my penis is pulled down, I get a feeling of something pulling loose from the top of my penis at the bone. The best way to describe it is like tearing a cloth, thats what it feels like. It doesnt happen all the time and usually no pain involved but it is such a strange feeling. It has happened a few times during sex when the girl is on top and grinding hard, I remember it happened the very first time i had sex 12 years ago. And recently when I was pulling straight out for a measurement it happened. I dont think it is a good thing from what I have read, maybe the suspensory ligament tearing? I am going to take a break from pe for a couple weeks for this and other reasons, but it has happened a few times over the course of this last week, should I be worried? Thanks

Take break for a week or two, don't get worried, and don't strech so hard! I mean are you trying to pull it off?
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Thanks for your reply, and yes maybe i have been pulling too hard, I will try to be more patient. I know this takes alot of time. I will try to find a post on how hard I should stretch. Im still a noob only been at this a few months. Thanks again

Comment

Just stretch gently! It's a stretch not a pull.
        The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Working...
        X