Girth and Uncircumcised

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girth and Uncircumcised

Quick question about measuring girth when uncircumcised: When erect, my glans pops out from the foreskin (with just some slight pull-down from me). There is a very slight bunching of skin right under (literally) my glans, but the skin is smooth from midshaft down to the base. My question is:

Do I need to pull my foreskin down as far as it can go in order to measure an accurate girth at midshaft? Does that extra skin account for .25 inches (or more or less) of girth, so I need to adjust my current measurements and goals accordingly? Then when I measure my base the skin is obviously there as well, and there is nothing I can do to pull it further down. I don't like to cheat with my measurements, and would like to be honest with myself regarding this...

So, to condense these thoughts, my question is whether my foreskin accounts for extra girth (which is sort of like cheating) at midshaft and if so, how can I correctly and accurately measure my girth? I'm not familiar with circumcision, so I don't know how much skin actually comes off. I can't imagine they cut the skin from midshaft all the way to the base...or do they?

Eh, if you're having sex with a lady that skin will still be there, right? Doesn't seem like cheating to me.

The point of the measurements for PE aren't for bragging rights or to feel like you're cheating - they're to track your progress. As long as you consistently measure the same way it doesn't matter how much skin you have.

Comment

Thanks Keido. Anyone else: thoughts?

Comment

Keido nailed it pretty good bud.
        Everyone dies...
        But not everyone lives

HAPPY HOLIDAYS PE GYM!

Comment

Working...
        X