Return?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Return?

Hey guys... so a couple weeks ago I had an injury - a serious muscle cramp from overkegeling. I followed your advice, gave it at least 30mins of heat a day, and took (and still taking) magnesium, zinc, and a big multivitamin. I'm still giving it 30min's of heat as well, in the form of a rice sock. I definitely feel a lot better, I've recovered from the cramp at least. EQ is decent, though not as good as it was, and I've been having sex a bit, though infrequently, and I haven't been masturbating. Morning Wood once in awhile. Yesterday I kegeled a couple times in the middle of a hot wrap, it definitely doesn't feel as strong as it was, and it was difficult to last long during sex. So I guess I'm wondering where I should go from here... continue with my 30min compresses, try a session of PE, or what.

So how long exactly have you been trying to recover from the injury? It sounds like you may still need a little longer. Have you been doing any other PE besides Kegeling during this time? If not, the "decent" EQ may be because you have stopped ALL PE during that time.

Comment

Dawgsownsling, good to hear from you.

Sounds like you have been healing very well, and are dedicated (no masturbation). Also, your PIs are getting more positive; it's better to progress upwards even if it is not where you started. Increase in EQ and morning wood is a good thing.Take a look at my signature, I feel you man.

What is a couple of kegels during a hot wrap? More than five or less? When you say it was difficult to last long during sex, are you edging (keeping from cumming by contracting your PC muscle)? If so than it sounds like you have been kegeling a little bit and that may be why you took a little longer to heal. But we all have needs.

I would start with light sessions of kegeling to start working that muscle up. If at anytime you feel discomfort or pain then stop. Try one set of 10 kegels (2 sec hold) and see how that feels. If you get tired but not painful take a break. Then continue another set. If you're getting pain, then you need to lower the number of reps per set.

Goal: 3 sets of 10 kegels (2 sec hold).

That's how I've started after 8 months of no PE including kegels.

Now I do Pyramid Kegels. I wouldn't reccomend those at this time though.

Let me know how this works for you man.

-fig
      "Why pay for what you can get free"
      How PE Works
      (8/18/08) BPFL 4.12 FG 4.37 BPEL 6.75 EG 5.37
      (3/08/09) BPFL 4.16 FG 4.25 BPEL 6.61 EG 5.25 After 7 months of no PE
      (4/13/09) BPFL 4.18 FG 4.50 BPEL 6.75 EG 5.5

Lesson: PE WORKS
      "We learn from failure, not from success!" - Bram Stoker
      PE90X Routine

Comment

Dawgsownsling,

To be really sure, don't do anything with your penis for another 7 days. Don't heat it, don't kegel (not even one). Don't masturbate, don't have sex. After one week, everything will be perfect and your EQ will be rock hard. You'll have a full load also.

Clear your mind. Being paranoid about PE injuries and worrying about EQ isn't good for you. Just don't think about your penis for a week, and everything will be fine. You can resume your normal routine after that. One more week!
        Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

Delayed response: Yeah, I try to edge while having sex, and use the kegel muscle frequently, to maintain a strong erection. So it'd probably be safe to say that sex itself is a kegel workout for me. However, this has not been frequent, due to some complications that she has been having lately.

When I say a few during the wrap, I mean more than 10. I did about 10 quick squeezes, and one long hold for 10 seconds. The day I did this (last wednesday) I was quite sore all day... however the next day I had morning wood, and a pretty engorged penis all day. Whether this was from the kegels, progressive healing, or just being horny, I cannot say, but mostly I was just happy I'd dodged the bullet and abstained from kegeling further.

A whole week of penis-abstinence?! Well.... okay, doable, though the prospect of an ACTUAL PE WORKOUT is giving me a boner, and incentive enough. But no wraps?? Why?

Comment

Working...
          X