Here's My Story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's My Story

So basically I have always had a problem with my size. But the kicker is I was with a new girl the other day fooling around and she grabbed my penis through my pants and said "Oh your not fully excited yet right, it gets bigger right" unfortunately I was hard like a rock, that was it for me..

So I would like some help on how to get started.. I have read the beginner routine, I have made a rice sock, I downloaded the gain master software, and taken my measurements. Should I just start with stretching and Jelquing? what about pumps and hanging? Kegels?Where do you guys find the time for PE? I dont live alone so any tips for finding privacy? How often should I execise?

THanks GUys

Sorry, still laughing at that story between you and that new girl.

Reminds me of when I was in Saigon, sitting in a bar and this little Vietnamise "Hostess"
    came over and sat down beside me. She grabbed hold of my dick and said "OH you SO Beaucoup" Now remember, this was many years before I started doing PE or even knew such a thing existed. Back then, I was 4 3/4" and about 4 1/4" girth. Known as "Needle dick the bug fucker." Well, she sat and played with my little dick for a long time, telling me how big I was and that she would love me long time. Shit man, I bought her many, many, Saigon tea's. She had very small hands, so maybe....

Once I discovered PE many years later, I have almost doubled my length and added over 2" to my girth. So, welcome here need2impress.
    If you want to increase your size, you need to start on one of the fine beginner routines found here and just try and make the time to exercise.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

As far as privacy goes, the bathroom is your best bet. You can take a shower as a warm up and get a good 5min jelq session in plus some stretches and no one will think twice about it. Stick to the beginners routine and you'll be fine. B)
      Who's Da MAN?! I'm Da MAN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by need2impress View Post
        So basically I have always had a problem with my size. But the kicker is I was with a new girl the other day fooling around and she grabbed my penis through my pants and said "Oh your not fully excited yet right, it gets bigger right" unfortunately I was hard like a rock, that was it for me..

So I would like some help on how to get started.. I have read the beginner routine, I have made a rice sock, I downloaded the gain master software, and taken my measurements. Should I just start with stretching and Jelquing? what about pumps and hanging? Kegels?Where do you guys find the time for PE? I dont live alone so any tips for finding privacy? How often should I execise?

THanks GUys

We have the same problem, I have a room mate and can't stay longer than 30 minutes in the bathroom, or I'll will be yelled, So i break my PE program into two set for a day, one for 12 noon when they are having a quick nap, and one in 10pm a shower before i sleep.

Hope this help and don't have any impact in your gains.
        March 4, 2009 BPEL5.25xEG4.5
        Short Tem Goal 6.5 x 5.5
        Long Term Goal 7x6 NBPL:D
        No specific target, no length and girth just a 100% EQ and a enjoyable session^^ but gains will be welcome :P

Comment

need2impress: thanks for sharing. A depressing story like that always makes me focused on my goal So what's your size then? I have to know what her definition of average is.

Comment

Try stretching and edging, along with fowfers, in bed, under the covers. The warmth works great for prepping your dick.

Comment

Thanks guys for the words of encouragement. Right now I am BPEL 6.5X5.5 Base..

Comment

Jesus, did your girlfriend have an encounter with some guy that had an elephant trunk for a unit then or something? 6.5 x 5.5 (base girth, I assume you mean) is above average!

Comment

She was playing with your mind that is above normal in size. Are you sure you did not insult her first?

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Your girth is like my lenght, man! Should have just told her she has a huge vagina.

Comment

Originally posted by need2impress View Post
                      She's just trying to make you feel insecure. Women - especially girls - are generally less direct than men and often use subtle forms of manipulation to get revenge or obtain what they want. Good luck trying to figure out her motivation as women often don't know themselves or just plain refuse to admit or even face the truth when they do know. I wouldn't waste my time worrying about her opinion if I were you. It could mean anything or it could mean nothing. But I'll tell you one thing it doesn't mean - it doesn't mean your dick is too small.

When I was younger and couldn't keep my pecker in my pants, I had all sorts of experiences with girls and women. Some thought I was great in bed. Some thought otherwise. Most, however, thought I was fine - and my dick is smaller than yours. Almost invariably, the ones who thought my dick was inadequate were drunk or strung out - their pussies were sloppy and loose, even with adequate foreplay. Forget her.
                      Dingdong
                      Last edited by Dingdong; 04-01-2009, 12:59 AM.

Comment

Yea your dick is on the higher end of average. She just may be a tramp.

Comment

Ok since that first experience.. The same girl and I got together the other day. This time she actually pulled it out and said "wow its soo big".. I know I'm not big.. I think shes just playing with my mind..

Bottom line is big or not she sure did seem to enjoy it

Comment

Good luck figuring that headcase out.
                            Starting Dec. 23 08
                            BPEL: 7"
                            EG: 4.5"

Short term: 8" BPEL 5" EG
                            Long term: Mandingo

Comment

Working...
                            X