I started doing Kegels about 2 months ago. Initially I used to do 50 kegels for 1-5 secs every other day. As time progressed I am able to hold out for longer periods.

Now I can do a Kegel for about 5-10 seconds maybe more sometimes. I feel my penis(assuming the PC muscle) is 'tired' after 20-30 kegels which I try to hold out for a while. I do it every other day and my PC muscle still feels tired when I exercise. I am assuming I am holding it for longer duration and my muscles are not strong enough to handle that yet.

I don't want to overdo it and damage the muscle in the long run. Another thing I have noticed is if I do a kegel standing up I can feel the muscle in my penis moving/stretching/pulling. If I do it while sitting down I don't feel it. I usually do it standing up. I am not sure what I am doing wrong while sitting down.

My main objective is to last longer and kegel does seem to help.

My question:

Is it a good sign to feel tired? Most importantly when should I stop for the day?

Is it good practice to do all 50 at once say within 10-30 mins or stretch it out over a duration of couple of hours?

P.S. I am sorry if this has been answered before. I searched a lot and couldn't find anything that would answer my question.