Probably answered this 100 times

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Probably answered this 100 times

Hey I'm new here and just have some questions about my penis. My penis curves to the left and also seems to "drift" to the left. Not sure if the two are connected or not. I have read that its common for most penis's to curve in one direction or another but I feel prety self-concious about mine doing this. Will doing the exercises found in such forums as the 90 day beginers also help straighten out my penis as well as increase length and thickness. Though I would enjoy some extra size to my penis the curve is what troubles me more. Thanks for any help.

Originally posted by skinsfootball23 View Post
    Hey I'm new here and just have some questions about my penis. My penis curves to the left and also seems to "drift" to the left. Not sure if the two are connected or not. I have read that its common for most penis's to curve in one direction or another but I feel prety self-concious about mine doing this. Will doing the exercises found in such forums as the 90 day beginers also help straighten out my penis as well as increase length and thickness. Though I would enjoy some extra size to my penis the curve is what troubles me more. Thanks for any help.
    What hand do you use to masturbate with?

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

The side jelq could work miracles for you.

Penis Enlargement Gym - Jelq Variation: Side Jelq

Although you need to wait at least one month before you do this exercise. The normal 90 day routine will help straighten your penis out.
      Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

Well when I was younger(14-16) I used to masterbate a little weird. I would bend my penis up and using two fingers rub the bottom of my penis in a circular motion. Now that I think about it the position I help my penis in durring masturbation is would fit the curve of my penis almost exactly. Could that have been the cause of my curve?

Comment

Working...
        X