Next step?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next step?

As I finish up JP's 90 day (I didn't start as soon as I had wanted but I finally got a routine down that has worked) what's the best next step (from someone with experience).

I'm beginning to see results, especially in my flaccid and my girth, (and I've gained a bit length too, will post results in my signature later), but I'm just wondering what's a good next step.

Thanks.
    6/14/2012: 5.5 BPEL | 4.30 EG
    Current: 5.80 BPEL | 4.50

If you gained so, why not keep doing it? Or doubling the stretches or jelqing for longer? Or throw in some girth or length exercises located in the top of the page to your routine? Uli, a-stretch, tunica tugs etc.

Comment

If JP90 has been working well, don't drastically change your programming. Results will pretty much be slow no matter what, so don't mess too much with what's working.

One popular way to advance the routine a bit is to either add a small amount of time to each stretch (maybe 30 seconds), or just do two rounds of stretching instead of one.

You can look at some of the intermediate stretches if you desire, but again, you're progressing, so you might as well take another few months on the same path.

Likewise, you can consider very carefully adding girth work, but first assess if you gained any girth with jelqing alone. It may not be necessary to complicate things yet. Personally, I'm a fan of simple programming.

Let us know what your results are once your 3 months are officially complete!
      I am no longer an active member on the PEGym.
      Nice Guy blog posts

"It's either 6:15 or Mickey has a hard-on" - George Carlin

Comment

Thanks to both. I like keeping it simple as well.
        6/14/2012: 5.5 BPEL | 4.30 EG
        Current: 5.80 BPEL | 4.50

Comment

Working...
        X