Recovery help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recovery help

I did a little PE a couple weeks ago, had great PI's and actually gained(I gain muscle crazy fast too). One day I was bored, and over trained. Had some pain, so I stopped and just did warm wraps with light stretching. I till got horny and would masterbate, and when I would cum my dick would be very sensitive to the throbbing. Pain went away, EQ great. However, in the flaccid state my dick is still a bit hard. I know this isn't good. If I do a warm wrap and some light stretching, it will elongate and be a lot more malleable.
    That's where I'm at right now. How can I make my dick not hard in the flaccid state?

I took my first doses of L-Argenine, Biotin, and Ginkgo Bilboa today. I'm also doing warm wraps when the mood strikes.
    Should I keep doing my light stretching? Or completely lay off?
    I can still get a great erection, which seems to contradict the negative PI.

I have a feeling I'll get keep warming up and lay off of it, but I really don't know.

It is still bendable, but at the "core" it is hard, if that makes sense. It definitley used to be softer. Maybe it is just more "fit" ?
    differentalias
    Last edited by differentalias; 04-06-2009, 06:20 PM. Reason: Clarification

ah, I can't edit again. It is hardest at the base, when I get a semi-erection, it is a lot more malleable. This really leads me to believe that my penis is just more "fit". Or am I totally off base and am harming myself?

Comment

You should be taking around 240 mg of standardised Ginkgo. Do warm wraps everyday for at least a half hour. No PE, that means no stretching until you heal. Keep in mind that ginkgo is a blood thinner so you may want to avoid medicatons like plavix or coumadin or any statin.
      kingpole
      Retired Moderator
      PEGym Hero
      Last edited by kingpole; 04-07-2009, 09:53 PM.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Sad to hear it mate, just follow KP advice ( A good warm wrap, and rest ) and have a good rest, well be praying for your buddy, If after 4day there is no sign of improvement, consult your urologist regarding the matter.

Get well soon
        March 4, 2009 BPEL5.25xEG4.5
        Short Tem Goal 6.5 x 5.5
        Long Term Goal 7x6 NBPL:D
        No specific target, no length and girth just a 100% EQ and a enjoyable session^^ but gains will be welcome :P

Comment

I'll follow that advice and up my ginkgo dose.
          Do you really think I damaged myself? I mean, my EQ is great.

Comment

I've done some research and I think that maybe I have some scar tissue on the upper side of my penis because I too have notice a slight curve, but I figured it was just from masterbating. Not that I think about it, I over did the downward stretching, so I'm pretty sure this is it. ah. . .
            Anything I could do in addition to my supplements and warm wraps to help this problem?
            I'm stopping PE. Should I stop masterbating?

Comment

Most likely a tight lig on that side. Apply a warm compress all around the base of your penis. If your still getting an erection your in better shape than most guys this has happened to.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Well, my EQ is the best it has ever been, not to say it is better than before I ever tried PE. My dick doesn't hurt, all seems fine. Except, I still don't get any soft flaccid states. I'm flaccid, and I'm not hard, but I'm pretty sure I used to be softer at this point in erection level. I guess it could be my imagination though.

So, think I should hop back on the horse and restart with the beginner's guide? Should I wait even longer? Or do you have a suggestion to ease myself back into it?

Comment

Originally posted by differentalias View Post
                  Well, my EQ is the best it has ever been, not to say it is better than before I ever tried PE. My dick doesn't hurt, all seems fine. Except, I still don't get any soft flaccid states. I'm flaccid, and I'm not hard, but I'm pretty sure I used to be softer at this point in erection level. I guess it could be my imagination though.

So, think I should hop back on the horse and restart with the beginner's guide? Should I wait even longer? Or do you have a suggestion to ease myself back into it?
                  If your flaccid is hard and cord like and shorter than normal you need to refrain from PE until it softens again. To help with this i would also do bed fowfers to help warm up those penile tissues.

Comment

Well, it is not shorter, if anything seemingly longer. While it is harder, I can still fold it onto itself. What do you mean by cord like?

I've read clarification of bed fowfers, still don't really get it. You use your legs to keep your penis stretched for extended periods? Putting the head far enough down to be held firmly by the legs, applying pressure to the shaft with the legs?

I've also read of people doing this throughout the night, if I read correctly. Ha, what if I jerk in my sleep and yank my dick?

Thanks for your active board participation kingpole, I really appreciate it.

Comment

Sometimes it seems like my dick is asking for PE, but if you say lay off I'm gonna lay off.
                      Gonna keep taking my gingko, going my warm wraps, and I'm gonna edge with the absolute lightest grip possible. Even if I don't reach the PONR, it just seems to make sense that having blood coarsing through my penis to be beneficial.

Comment

Sorry for all the posts, I just can't believe we can't edit posts. Ha, I guess I believe it now.
                        http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/4152/46119471.jpg
                        Take a look, it seems to be right at the base. This shed any light?

Comment

If I were in your position I'll take one week off and do two warm up (warm wrap one in the afternoon, one in the evening), see the effect with continuous supplement. In the morning you work up does it not become soft and warm?
                          March 4, 2009 BPEL5.25xEG4.5
                          Short Tem Goal 6.5 x 5.5
                          Long Term Goal 7x6 NBPL:D
                          No specific target, no length and girth just a 100% EQ and a enjoyable session^^ but gains will be welcome :P

Comment

Working...
                          X