Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for some validation

Hi everyone,

Long time lurker ( been storing away knowledge) first time poster. Will be starting a routine next week full time, apart from 10 days next month when I go to Thailand just hoping to get some reassurance and maybe expert advice/tips.
    This endevour is for me just because I want to have a healthy penis which is at its peak physical condition, I lift weights for my other body parts, why shouldn't I train my penis too, if girth and length increases are a result, talk about a bonus!
    So enough about me here's the plan!

•Warm up (hot washcloth) + kegal routine: takes 5-10 mins

•stretches all directions (left, right, straight out, up, down) hold for 30secs with rotations and heli shakes in between. I've heard over stretching is a risk so if someone could clear up the force would be great! Also is 1 set enough for now?

•wet jelqs ok grip: I've read a lot of successful posts from people saying slower strokes the better so I'll be staying the the 3-5 sec zone. I find after the stretches my penis is much longer but still fairly soft, still manipulatable, I'm guessing between 0-50% erection, struggle to keep it much higher for prolonged periods. Won't be aiming for reps but rather time to encourage good form on jelqs, so I'll start with 10mins, should this be enough?

•v-jelqs: sceptical on how different this exercise is to the standard ok grip, I'm probably wrong, if others suggest these I'll add time for these too. Plus my penis rotates in the grip during the jelq.

Warmdown: massaging in a hot shower + thinking of adding an edging session too for endurance purposes as well as keeping the ol fella engorged with blood had yeilded good results for many members I read?

If anything I wouldn't mind some extra flaccid length/girth, I'm a grower!! :P so would some might time bed fowfers be ok to add at night time.

I know I've blabbed on so last but not least, I do physical training and know the importance of rest days to recover/grow so I'm undecided on workout ratio, some day 1on1off some 2on1off some 5on2off, what's everyone's best experiences here?

Would love to hear peoples thoughts/concerns

Cheers

Hey JJ,

As far as the V-jelqs, mine rotates a little too - probably because my CS isn't dead-center to begin with. Instead, it's a little off to one side.. It's annoying, but your problem probably occurs as a result of an asymmetrical grip (check your technique), or because of a situation like mine. Keep the v's or discard 'em? Your call. Plenty of starter routines don't have v's. JP90 includes them, and I like them, but they're not a requirement.

What you've listed looks basically like JP90 without the circle stretches - correct?

I'd start with 3-4 days per week, with no more than 2 days in a row. Keep it simple.
    I am no longer an active member on the PEGym.
    Nice Guy blog posts

"It's either 6:15 or Mickey has a hard-on" - George Carlin

Comment

Your warmup and warmdown looks good..

I don't do V-jelqs so I can't recommend you on this particular exercise. I've red for some it works great, for others it does nothing. Your call ..

You're going to jelq for 10 full minutes. Keep track of your PI's (physiological indicators) and make sure you don't overtrain. You're workout looks a lot to me, especially for a beginner. Less is often more in PE.

Stretches will reduce your EQ (erection quality). So combining them with the jelqs is a good thing. The helicopter shakes will push blood into your dick, it's good after a long stretching session. (I'd recommend you take a look at an exercise called "firestarters", it basically has the same function as helicopter shakes. They work great for me, it also reduces possible discoloration).

I don't do bed fowfers so I can't say anything about them.

+ I also want to warn you that exercising your dick is not like exercising in the gym. It's not a muscle, it has some smooth muscle in it that can be trained. But proteines etc won't help your dick to grow. A healthy lifestyle will so you're doing good.

proper technique, patience and persistance is key.

That's my advice to you if you have anymore questions feel free to ask!
      TheSperminator
      Member of the Month Oct 12
      Last edited by TheSperminator; 06-05-2012, 07:32 AM.

Comment

Thanks heaps for the replies guys

After your responses I might shorten my jelqs to 5 mins and increase slowly over time, as you said I've read less is more too.

As for the stretches reducing EQ, is this a permanent effect? What can you do to combat this?

Comment

Sounds good. Over 3 months, you can gradually add time to your jelqs, even at the pace of just 30 seconds per week, and add time without ever making a drastic change. Naturally, this ability will eventually drop off.

The EQ drop from stretching is not permanent, just a temporary drop in hardness, that may occur. To combat it, just don't stretch too hard and remember to continue with your kegels. I like edging too, but be careful not to go overboard with it.
          I am no longer an active member on the PEGym.
          Nice Guy blog posts

"It's either 6:15 or Mickey has a hard-on" - George Carlin

Comment

As a fellow newbie lemme offer you some issues ibe had so far. I about 7 weeks in.

Dont over kegel. I found that during my jelqs Kegel enough to not need an extra kegel routine. I used to do random Kegel exercises through out the day and a couple weeks ago my PC/BC muscle became aggravatingly sore. Started reverse kegeling 3 days ago and the soreness is gone. So just be weary of this.

Your first couple months I recommend not stretching too much and if you do make it very light stretching. Ive had to take 3-4 days off because of ligament soreness and I would say that i wasnt even tugging that hard.

Also with edging you will find out very soon thaf its rather difficult to do after a session. I like to edge for an hour so maybe thats my problem but I boticed i had a dead penis after a stretch/jelq routine + edgijg session.

Im a firm believer that less is more. If your dead set on edging I personally would recommend a 2 on 1 off where the first day you stretch/Jelq, second day you edge, and 3rd day you rest.

Im much like you though, long time lurker. Jelqed off and on in 07, of and on in 09, now im back at it with determination. Im sure others may have other advice but the above is some issues ive had as a beginner.

Comment

Working...
            X