Post-Workout Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post-Workout Question

I'm sorry if this has already been posted, but I couldn't find it in the search bar.

I'm really trying to improve in girth, therefore I have been primarily jelqing and doing kegels. How do I know if it was an effective workout? I haven't really been swelling post-workout so this is why I was curious.

If you do it correctly will there always be a difference between before the workout and size afterwards?

Also, if you have any pointers for early girth gaining, I'd like to hear them.

Thanks
    Might as well give it a try...

No soreness no pain, a good full flaccid hang.
    Best pointer would be to do a beginner routine, probably the best thing you can do to start off PE. Like the jp90 or anything similar and well known, then you can do more advance girth exercises after 3+ months when you're conditioned for it.

Comment

Open your eyes, go to the top of the Beginners Forum, look and see if you see any stickies that discuss jelqing issues. You apparently didn't spend a whole lot of time searching before you asked your question.
      FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
      The Ultimate V (The UV)
      Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
      Heated Bundled LAS
      Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Well, that's why I apologized at the beginning. This forum thing is new for me and I tried the search bar in the top right corner with no luck. It's more about what the penis should look like after the workout, not jelqing itself.

Comment

Oh, you do cover it...

my bad

Comment

Sorry if I came down sounding like a dick (no pun intended). You are new here, but so often questions are asked even though the answer is right there in front of them. Take a lot of time skimming the forum and more importantly learning about PE. The more you know before you begin the better off you will be in the end (yea I am a fu$#ing poet too).
            FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
            The Ultimate V (The UV)
            Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
            Heated Bundled LAS
            Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Haha, that's okay. Having read your post, it was really helpful. Thanks for the input

Comment

Working...
              X