Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just starting out

Hey guys!

Been reading the forums on and off for awhile and I finally decided to jump on board! I wanted some more confidence in life, although its not all simply about being huge, I want to reshape my life. Been doing alot of cardio, working out, I'm walking taller and straighter, eating healthier, boosting my mood towards everyone, etc etc. I do want a larger member so I feel more confident and have more sexual security in the sense I know I can last a while and have more control over it. Which brings me here :P

(FYI: This is my first week into PE, started earlier this week)
    My starting stats earlier this week were 3x4 flaccid and 5x4.7 erect(fairly weak erections) but I've been doing alot of edging lately so its hard to tell cause every time I get erect now I'm simply wayyy more into it, more horny, more full and thick, and I feel much stronger sensations and much more rewarded than simply having a half ass masturbation session, I've been noticing between 5.5x5 and 6x5 (erect) since edging. (This is not bone pressed, but I assume bone pressed gives more accurate results?)

Ive been doing this:

2 days on, 1 day off (No kegels or anything on off days, complete rest)

10 minute warm up
    30 second stretchs in all directions (about 5 minutes total)
    10 minutes of 3-4 second jelqs
    5 minutes of kegels
    5 minute warm down
    than I usually do anywhere from 15-30 minutes of edging.

Anyways to my questions.

1) Is this all too much to do starting out *Thank you i fixed my routine*

2) Can edging be done multiple times a day or basically any day of the week, regardless of rest days?

3) I find not orgasming almost more rewarding than an orgasm in the sense that I have this fiery sense of energy and full "flaccid" penis all day, is there health concerns, or does it matter?

4) Should I have a day that I do nothing but relax? No kegels, no anything? *Thank you, ill keep doing this than*

5) Can kegels be done twice a day? Once for my PE session and once earlier or later in the day? *Ill keep on it for just PE days and once per day till im better at it*

I realize there are alot of silly questions, im just a noob :P
    Xero88
    Last edited by Xero88; 06-09-2012, 06:16 PM.

So, tell me, bro, how long have you been PE'ing (consistently please)?
    Begin 7/25/2011:
    NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
    FL 5.25, FG 5.2
    NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
    UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

Hey sorry I didnt make that clear, I started PE earlier this week

Comment

Rest days are meant to do nothing but relax. And a bathmate may be too much.
        https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html
        Did you read though that? It will tell you things like how to check if you're doing too much. Just stick with a beginner routine and don't have to rush things.

Comment

Then, you need to take it easy and stay on course with just conditioning your penis for now, bro. I beg you to do the beginner's routine (I recommend JP's 90 day) because Steve is exactly right you are doing too much too soon.
          Begin 7/25/2011:

Current 12/05/2014:
          FL 5.25, FG 5.2

Long:

Comment

Thanks alot! Ill read through it.

Comment

Ive read through JP's, that's what my routine is based off of, my jelqs I do slower, so my total time spent on that is longer, but still the same amount JP recommends. My stretches are basically the same as JP, all directions, I guess the only thing that's different is the bathmate which is mainly for better kegals

Comment

No offense but the other comment was to get you to see that a week is not enough time to be doing that amount especially with the bathmate included.
                Begin 7/25/2011:

Current 12/05/2014:
                FL 5.25, FG 5.2

Long:

Comment

Ok I understand how the bathmate might be abit too much to start out, but what else did I say that is too much? Everything is the same except instead of 5 minute warm up i do 10 minutes, and the edging more so builds tolerance, not exactly a work out.

Comment

Ill cut 5 minutes off my jelq and cut my stretchs down to 5 minutes. Should be exactly like JP's

Comment

Well, the warm up is great because 5 minutes even to me is not enough (good decision there). Edging is debatable but should only really be used to help get a good blood flow (no ejaculation, bro) but also it involves a good kegel hold. So, bro, do your kegel routine (don't commando the shit) and do the beginner routine as instructed and you will get past it and move on to better more intense things with good healthy fiber gains to boot while you start to walk around with swinging dick with the ladies checking out that bulge you got there after a while.
                      You feel me? Patience and dedication.
                      Begin 7/25/2011:

Current 12/05/2014:
                      FL 5.25, FG 5.2

Long:

Comment

Jp's jelqs should take 10-12 minutes or so to do.

Comment

I took me longer. 300/2 (each hand) took me about 20 minutes with 3-4 from base to under glans. But I would take about a minute pause after the 100 breaking them down into 3 sets.
                          Begin 7/25/2011:

Current 12/05/2014:
                          FL 5.25, FG 5.2

Long:

Comment

Working...
                          X