double OK grip squeezes.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• double OK grip squeezes.

I think this exercise is effective for newbs as well as vets. Providing you don't choke you dick to death. Here are the instuctions.

Instructions for the two OK grip squeezes:

Form an ok grip around your semi erect penis. (About 50-60% erect)
    And another ok grip just below the glans a bit distal from the corona.
    Squeeze the base grip a bit, not hard. Followed by gently squeezing the below the glans grip.
    Go back and forth this way this moves the blood back and forth throughout the entire shaft

This exercise takes 3-5 minutes to perform and is grear for busy people like me.
    kingpole
    Retired Moderator
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by kingpole; 04-10-2009, 11:06 AM.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Is this a girth or length exercises???

Comment

What do you mean by ''go back and forth''. The bottom hand jelqs up to the top hand and the top hand jelqs down to the bottom hand?

It's kind of like the double Uli, I suppose.
      Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

I believe he is saying squeeze with one hand, then stop squeezing and squeeze with the other. Left, right, left, right. Military style on your wang. My guess would be a girth exercise similar to other squeezes, like the horse squeeze.

One curious thing, how long is each squeeze, and is there a break between each individual squeeze?

The one I do right now is a two-handed squeeze: one hand below the glans and the bottom of the shaft, then I squeeze them both hard for 5 seconds. I'm currently at 2 sets of 5 repetitions [5 sec per 5] 5 sec break in between each squeeze.
        "Why pay for what you can get free"
        How PE Works
        (8/18/08) BPFL 4.12 FG 4.37 BPEL 6.75 EG 5.37
        (3/08/09) BPFL 4.16 FG 4.25 BPEL 6.61 EG 5.25 After 7 months of no PE
        (4/13/09) BPFL 4.18 FG 4.50 BPEL 6.75 EG 5.5

Lesson: PE WORKS
        "We learn from failure, not from success!" - Bram Stoker
        PE90X Routine

Comment

Originally posted by Radiohead View Post
          What do you mean by ''go back and forth''. The bottom hand jelqs up to the top hand and the top hand jelqs down to the bottom hand?

It's kind of like the double Uli, I suppose.
          Yeah, thats it, it feels cool you will feel it go back and forth.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Originally posted by figMiNT View Post
            I believe he is saying squeeze with one hand, then stop squeezing and squeeze with the other. Left, right, left, right. Military style on your wang. My guess would be a girth exercise similar to other squeezes, like the horse squeeze.

One curious thing, how long is each squeeze, and is there a break between each individual squeeze?

The one I do right now is a two-handed squeeze: one hand below the glans and the bottom of the shaft, then I squeeze them both hard for 5 seconds. I'm currently at 2 sets of 5 repetitions [5 sec per 5] 5 sec break in between each squeeze.
            It is a plumping exercise and liekly is good for both length and girth.

"The one I do right now is a two-handed squeeze: one hand below the glans and the bottom of the shaft, then I squeeze them both hard for 5 seconds. I'm currently at 2 sets of 5 repetitions [5 sec per 5] 5 sec break in between each squeeze.[/quote]"

Are you wraping all 8 fingers around your shlong, this is a 8 fingered squeeze? Yeah except you don't squeeze hard, i find that deflates the plumpness (blood bulge) Try this with light grips. Go backj and forth don't hold the squeezes to long maybe a second or two.

Comment

Working...
            X