Corpus Spogiosum - The underside of your penis - good question here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corpus Spogiosum - The underside of your penis - good question here

Do you see the bottom (smallest) of the 3 chambers? It's called the Corpus Spogiosum. How come some guys have a huge, defined "underside chamber" (Corpus Spogiosum)??. It totally makes thier dick look alot thicker. From a side view it looks really good, looks like thier penis has a muscle. I feel that I am lacking a Corpus Spogiosum, and in turn, am suffering from better looking, defined penis. Why does my erect penis not really show this chamber? Is there any way to excersise that specific chamber?

PLEASE ANSWER QUESTIONS IN BOLD to the best of your ability. Thanks a mil guys.

http://pegym.com/images/anatomy.gif

I find the "V" jelqs help to define the spogiosum as well as give you a nice shape to the glans. Also I believe the "V" jelq is the fastest way to grow the penis in general. When I started PE i had sore thumbs and the "V" jelq was all I did.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

You guys need to really put up a detailed picture description on how to v-jelq. I've avoided this exercise because I don't quite understand how to do it from what I've read, and I rather be safe than sorry. It sounds so promising though I really need to learn how to do a v-jelq. So please help.

Comment

Just like some guys have bigger ears or noses, some have bigger spongiosums.

Exercises like squeezes and ULIs will also do a good job of giving you even girth gains. I'm thinking that a modified squeeze, with the full length of thumbs pressing down on the top of the penis (lengthwise), should isolate the spongiosum a bit.
        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...mystified.html

Comment

For some reason this is the part of my penis that has responded the most to PE.

Comment

Originally posted by slanker View Post
              For some reason this is the part of my penis that has responded the most to PE.
              ok can u explain what excersises you are doing specifically?

Comment

Im gonna revive this thread

When I kegel i notice that the CS seems to almost flex, and yet most of the stuff I have read on this site about anatomy did not say there was any skeletal muscle in this part of the penis. Or even smooth muscle for that matter. Does kegeling exercise the CS?

Comment

Doesn't the UJ help with the CS?

Comment

nvm I answered my own question
                    Looks like Im doing more kegels!

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cle-penis.html

Comment

I would like to have the CS bigger as well, after reading what Big Al said i just thought of one thing.
                      Put your index and thumb together on our left hand like making this symbol <.
                      Now do it with your other hand as well >.
                      place both tumbs on top of penis, indexes should be on the sides.
                      Put pressure from the tumbs and indexes into your penis, from all 4 directions(2 tumbs and 2 indexes).
                      Now Jelq.
                      Notice that the CS is the only part not having pressure on it, im guessing with this exercise we could isolate it and push all the blood into that chamber.. im gonna try it for couple weeks then ill post my results!
                      Hope this helps
                      EL : 6.8"
                      EG: 5"
                      Short term goal: (1-6 months, by July31st 2010)
                      EL: 7.25"
                      EG: 5.25"
                      Medium term goal: (6-12 months, by January31st 2011)
                      EL: 7.5"
                      EG: 5.5"
                      Long term goal: (12-18 months, by July31st 2011)
                      EL: 8"
                      EG: 6"

Comment

Sounds interesting, but I'm confused with the explanation

Comment

Uli's, uli jelqs, V jelqs, squeezes, seem to help build the CS.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Working...
                          X