Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Newbie starting jp90 for conditioning + questions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie starting jp90 for conditioning + questions.

New member here

I perused the forums quite a bit to research all the different methods. I've settled on doing the jp90 first for conditioning and then following it with light hanging. I have my eyes on the Bib hanger later. My LOT is pointing straight down.

I realize that PE is a long term process. My goals are length first and my first target goal would be gaining 1" in length. I know that jp90 is more for conditioning than length results, and am wondering if this is a reasonable goal with hanging and if so how long?

Currently I'm doing stretches, V-jelqs, and OK grip jelqs as in the jp90 routine. Do the V-jelqs and OK-jelqs work differently (does one work more on girth than length and vice versa)? I've been having trouble reducing my erection level during jelqs as I have just started out and know that it will take some time to get used to.

Also does anybody have advice for preventing too much skin from getting bunched up at the head when doing a jelq? I usually pull some skin back down with one hand while the other hand has reached the head, but am not sure if this is a bad idea.

-hangten

V-jelqs are for girth while regular jelqs are for length... bump as I am also curious on someone's response to your last inquiry
    Current_
    BPEL: 6.5"
    MSEG: 4.5"
    ~20° curve to the left

Short Term Goal_
    BPEL: 7"
    MSEG: 5"

Long Term Goal_
    BPEL: 8"
    MSEG: 6"
    improve to <10° curve

Comment