Beginner Here: Need Some Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beginner Here: Need Some Help

I've read around this section since 2009. Never really gave it much thought, but you got to try something new.

Measurements:

Bone: 6 in up, 4.6 in around
    No Bone: 5 in up

Anyways, I've read around this section a bit, so I know enough to get started. The thing is, I want to make sure I get started off in the right place and don't mess up (ie. injuries, positions).

Could someone PLEASE send me a small guide (via private message or just comment here) of EVERYTHING I'll need to start? And are there any videos to instruct on proper technique, so that I won't mess up?

I do plan on committing myself to this. I just want to make sure I don't miss a single thing or mess up.

I'd greatly appreciate it.

EDIT: Also, what would be a good expectation for me, using this practice? I know it varies, but could I get some kind of estimate?

It is all posted in the beginners section. Read the safety first thread and then the beginners workout. That's really all you have to do to get started the right way. Oh and welcome to this place!
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Okay, I think I can get by everything. But if you could, please suggest a certain lube that would work great. I heard some people use baby oil. What would be the best one for PE in your opinion?

Comment

Read all the stickies in the beginners section. I use baby powder when I stretch and cheap olive oil when I jelq.
        I will never stop PE'ing and I will never give up. I WILL hit 7 inches mid girth.

Originally posted by CUSP82
        So you want to give up? How about I kick you in the nuts!

Comment

Originally posted by RiDICKulous View Post
          Read all the stickies in the beginners section. I use baby powder when I stretch and cheap olive oil when I jelq.
          Ok, thanks. I'll go with those.

Comment

Working...
          X