PE 3 days a week too little?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PE 3 days a week too little?

I do my PE 3 days a week, tues, thurs, and sunday. does anyone think that this isnt enough?

i do 5 mins of warm up in the shower
    3 sets of 30 sec stretches in each direction
    3 clockwise and counter stretches
    300 wet jelqs
    and 5 mins of cool down

its been about two months now. i havent seen any gains yet but my penis does feel healthier and my morning woods are def harder.

Originally posted by tl24 View Post
    I do my PE 3 days a week, tues, thurs, and sunday. does anyone think that this isnt enough?

i do 5 mins of warm up in the shower
    3 sets of 30 sec stretches in each direction
    3 clockwise and counter stretches
    300 wet jelqs
    and 5 mins of cool down

its been about two months now. i havent seen any gains yet but my penis does feel healthier and my morning woods are def harder.

I wouldnt increse intensity at all. If all of your PI's are good, and keep getting better, I would just add a bt more to your reps. For example, hold each of your stretches for like 35 seconds instead. Also, try to do like 30 or so exta jelqs. Lastly though, I would reccomend just adding more time to your warm ups and warm downs before adding ANYTHING to your routine

Comment

3 days a week is fine; just stick with it and you'll see results.

Comment

Three days a week may work just as well if not better than four or five days a week. That routine will work just fine. Be sure to keep us posted.
        Ol' McRemek had a Gym Eeee I Eeee I OOOooooo
        and at this Gym they stretched their dicks Eeee I Eeee I OOOooooo

https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...important.html

Comment

thanks all!

Comment

All I can say is less is more cut your routine down. Do a longer warm up 1 set of stretches 150 wet jelqs and your clockwise and counter clockwise stretches. Do these with a light grip for about a month and see how it works for you. Your routine is definately to much for a beginner.
            Starting stats:

Fl- Turtle
            Nbpel- 5"
            Bpel- 6"
            Eg- 5"

Comment

Three day a week workouts will do a great job if they're intense enough. Just make sure you're forcing progress on a regular basis and you should see growth.
              Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
              X