- 07-08-2012 #1
I just measured my length, it is 7" when 100% erect and girth about 6" when about 90% erect it might be more when i'am fully erect in the midshaft.
If girth is more important, why do girls always comment the length? I had sex with just one girl so i'm not experienced, do you think i might be able to satisfy the majority of girls with my current stats?
Also, i want to start some newbie routine for length gains, which one you will recommend?
- 07-08-2012 #2
Girth is by far much more important.
Women prefer girth over length.. A nice fat cock gives good friction in the vajayjay. Women love it.
Too much of both girth and length isn't good either. But if you ask women more girth or more length. They probably will answer "more girth". A 0.5 increase in girth gives a lot more volume to your dick than a 0.5 increase in length.
+ 7x6 is a very good size You will probably satisfy 99% of all women.
++ I'd start with the JP90's routine (it's a sticky on the beginners forum).Start: 6,9inch NBPEL +0,2 x 4,9inch MSEG +0,6
Short term goal: 7,5 x 5,5
TheSperminator's 2012 log
- By ryansambas in forum A Woman's PerspectiveReplies: 10Last Post: 11-27-2011, 05:02 AM
- By j0shinator24 in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 09-30-2011, 02:48 AM
- By PumpSon! in forum A Woman's PerspectiveReplies: 21Last Post: 04-27-2011, 03:50 PM
- By Freaky in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 02-16-2011, 07:58 AM
- By PE dannyboy in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 03-08-2010, 09:47 PM