Cheating myself

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheating myself

i fell like i might be cheating myself measuring BPEL mostly because after a 1.5 weeks of jp90 i have seem some gains yes mostly newbie gains or EQ improvement but feeling good that i might be growing makes me feel bad at the same time. i know its odd to say but i dont deal well with accomplishments.

What accomplishment? You're just sitting around yanking your dick to make it bigger. You call that an accomplishment? Anybody can do it! ( okay do you feel better now?)
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
      What accomplishment? You're just sitting around yanking your dick to make it bigger. You call that an accomplishment? Anybody can do it! ( okay do you feel better now?)
      Of course excluding those who have no hands, arms, penis, or are paralyzed in the arms.

Comment

Aw shucks Dem I was just trying to belittle his accomplisment to make him feel better!
        The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
          Aw shucks Dem I was just trying to belittle his accomplisment to make him feel better!
          Yes, and I felt like being the party pooper saying that he's at least lucky he has hands and can do PE.

Comment

Haha you guys make me laugh. Thanks
            :-)

Comment

If you don't like it, stop it! Do only what pleases you and what makes you feel comfortable with yourself, what is the point of doing something, which you can quit at any time without consequences, that you don't feel ok with?
              Start: 20/June/2012 (1st start):
              BPEL: 17cm (6.69")
              MSEG: 12.5cm (4.92")aprox
              Current(28/July/2013)
              BPEL:19.9cm(7.83")/NBPEL:17.5cm (6.89")
              MSEG:12.7cm (5.00")
              Current goal:NBPEL:20cm(7.87")
              MSEG:14cm(5.51")

Relentlessly forward, without regret, pain or forgiveness.

Comment

I felt the same way as you, so I just stopped to measure.
                I just put the ruler away and it's there since 1,5 months.
                I feel waaaaaaay better. I decided I'll measure again only when I'll notice evident gains.

Comment

i think im not gonna measure for a little but. im also wondering is BPEL the correct way to measure?

Comment

Yes... bpel is the way to measure, most consistent way.
                    Restart [4/17/16] 7.5 BPSFL • 7.25 BPEL • 5.125 USEG • 5.75 MSEG • 6.25 BSEG (not valid)
                    Goal 1 [7/17/16] 7.75 BPSFL • 7.5 BPEL • 5.25 USEG •
                    6 MSEG • 6.25 BSEG

Comment

Working...
                    X